Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRIME LENNOX LEWIS vs PRIME VITALI FLITCHKO who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRIME LENNOX LEWIS vs PRIME VITALI FLITCHKO who wins?

Well considering that they never fought each other at their prime Lewis at the time being over the hill and Vitali being new to the stage. Lets look at it Prime for Prime!

Who would take it?

Has Vitali Grown as a fighter since He's fought Lewis? lets hash it out! I think it would be good to discuss!

1 What did he do wrong to cost him the fight in their first match.

2 What should he have done.

3 What has he improved on.

IMO 1 and 2 Vitali Began to smother his own punches and started to clinch in the the 3rd-4th rounds of the fight. Lewis was a better inside game and shot uppercuts though few rocked Vitali as the flow of the fight began to unfold. though he was tired he should have kept his distance and peppered him with a jab which he was doing well. When he was done throwing he should have kept mobile and out of range of Lewis or tied up tighter instead of holding lose and allowing Lewis to fire heavy shots. He game up on the right hand due to Lewis catching him with a heavy left hook. he should have fainted the jab more and shot the right after seeing Lewis's guard go up. Vitali just got away from the fundamentals, should have stuck with the jab and shot the right more or feinted the shot the right. He was much more accurate in the early rounds.

Lastly she should have got out of range of Lewis's right, if you can see it from wide range you should have blocked it or deflected it with your shoulder. But i think he was more concerned with Lewis's left. After Lewis began breaking him down with more sold, less volume, shots, Vitali's Face began to show signs of massive wear and tear. She should have protected his face but being exhausted he began to clinch and thus falling into Lewis's inside gameplan which was to rub the cut as well as shoot a massive right uppercut which had Vitali Staggering back to his corner... ending in an anti climactic fashion whcih people still debate. but it was the correct call. I just wonder what would have happened If Vitali covered his face up and kep to more of a simple boxing gameplan...

3 What has vitali improved on since Lewis, i would say his defensive durability and stamina have gone up though he still fight's at a slow pace as opposed to Lewis who fought at a more frenetic pace pushing Vitali to the limit to force our his bad habits at the time.

And finally Prime for Prime. I think It would have been and shorter fight due to the fact the Lewis did come in overweight. a prime Vitali though game would have come up short in fire power and Stamina, which are pretty much the bread and butter of their div. Vitali's unorthodox style would have worked at lighter weights but due to the sheer mass and his own lack or stamina compared to Lewis, he would have to adopt a more appropriate deliberate fashion which i believe could help him be more resilient but in the end suffering the same fate.

Thoughts!

You wrote your own death sentence with that post. The kilitlickers are gonna invade this thread and insult you for saying their god loses

Comment

They did fight in their prime and an out of shape Lewis beat him!

Comment

Lewis stops him (again). I'd say Vitali was prime when he fought Lennox.

Comment

Lewis breaks his orbital

Comment

Ahhh! wtf

Comment

After losing several gallons of blood, Klitschko becomes exhausted by round 6 and resorts to holding again. Big mistake!!

Klitschko holds on for dear life after being stunned by a sniper right hand.

Comment

lewis taxed his ass then, lewis tax's his ass now, lewis with a tiger uppercut.

Comment

Not this again..........

Comment

In before Lewis v Vitali the truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X