Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Ortiz blows away Pacquiao vs Marquez III [Video Highlights]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Ortiz video has the worst soundtrack I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      That Ortiz video has the worst soundtrack I heard.
      I thought it fits well!

Comment

how???? pac and floyd are equally great and jmm is a better boxer then ortiz. pac-jmm 3 will be more competitve too. ortiz is gonna get embaressed.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
          how???? pac and floyd are equally great and jmm is a better boxer then ortiz. pac-jmm 3 will be more competitve too. ortiz is gonna get embaressed.
          Use your brian bro Maywaether beat JMM badly above LW marquez didn't look the same... wanna bet ortiz vs mayweather will be a bettter fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            Ortiz is the best WW?

Floyd fought JMM before Pac?
            Ortiz is the best WW willing to fight Mayweather.

Floyd is the first to dominate JMM. Manny arguably lost twice against him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post
              Ortiz is the best WW willing to fight Mayweather.

Floyd is the first to dominate JMM. Manny arguably lost twice against him.
              Manny fought JMM at 126 pounds, which was his natural weight at the time. Floyd fought him at a 144 pounds. Come on now. The fight before that JMM fought Juan Diaz at 134. Everybody and they're mother knew that fight was totally lop sided.

Comment

Originally posted by OhMane24 View Post
                Manny fought JMM at 126 pounds, which was his natural weight at the time. Floyd fought him at a 144 pounds. Come on now. The fight before that JMM fought Juan Diaz at 134. Everybody and they're mother knew that fight was totally lop sided.

Comment

Bert Sugar is willing to change his story every time somebody gives him a better cigar to smoke.

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post

Comment

Point taken, Bert Seger thought it was going to be a tough fight. My point is the majority of boxing experts as well as boxing fans, felt that fight was uneven. But everyone is entitled to they're own opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X