Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The level of Stupidity yanks have on here when talking about football is so annoying.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
    Hernandez is not good enough to start for Man Untd how the **** could he possibly be worth 50million he is just a less talented version of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is a legend. If he's half as good for united as Solskjaer was, we got a bargain

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
      That little mexican piece of crap can't even get a game for United

That piece of shit Wayne Rooney starts before him, says it all. You know nothing.
      Hes so bad that all his goals have been crucial for the draw or win.

Shrek starts cause Sir Alex wants him back on form but so far thats been utter fail.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
        Hernandez is not good enough to start for Man Untd how the **** could he possibly be worth 50million he is just a less talented version of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
        Fergie is moving Rooney on in the summer so has to keep him playing so he can get as much cash as possible.. only a buffoon would say he is better then Chicarito right now

Comment

whats really annoying is that you don't even use the right shaped ball ..............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
            Hes so bad that all his goals have been crucial for the draw or win.

Shrek starts cause Sir Alex wants him back on form but so far thats been utter fail.
            Oh yeah like the time he miss hit the ****ing ball and it smashed off his face?
            Man STFU and study the game then try discuss something like that,
            How many free kicks has he scored? How many times has he run around 3-4 defenders and buried the ball in the back of the net,
            How many players awards has he got? Never even got one at United e.g. player of the month.

The kid has potential but you make him out to god based on ****ing nothing, Your a nice guy and I like you but I ****ing hate you when you talk football because you know jack **** and you think you know everything.

Comment

Originally posted by FERGIE TIME View Post
              Fergie is moving Rooney on in the summer so has to keep him playing so he can get as much cash as possible.. only a buffoon would say he is better then Chicarito right now
              If Hernandez was better than Rooney then Bacon Face would be starting him all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                whats really annoying is that you don't even use the right shaped ball ..............Rockin'
                lol.......you play a game with your hands and call it football.......

..............project

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
                  Oh yeah like the time he miss hit the ****ing ball and it smashed off his face?
                  Man STFU and study the game then try discuss something like that,
                  How many free kicks has he scored? How many times has he run around 3-4 defenders and buried the ball in the back of the net,
                  How many players awards has he got? Never even got one at United e.g. player of the month.

The kid has potential but you make him out to god based on ****ing nothing, Your a nice guy and I like you but I ****ing hate you when you talk football because you know jack **** and you think you know everything.
                  ummm it smashed off his face and went into the net which resulted in this

How do i talk like i know everything? Why cant i have my own opinion?

Glad you brought up freekicks. Ronaldo>>>>>>>Messi at freekicks

Please dont even deny it.

Comment

The only reason Landon Donovan still plays in the MLS is because no one can afford his $200M transfer fee.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
                      ummm it smashed off his face and went into the net which resulted in this

How do i talk like i know everything? Why cant i have my own opinion?

Glad you brought up freekicks. Ronaldo>>>>>>>Messi at freekicks

Please dont even deny it.
                      So because he scored the goal by accident makes him a great player?

Your opinions are so biased and ******ed it's annoying, You only think Ronaldo is better then Messi because your a closet ****sexual.

Comment

Working...
                      X