Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Marquez just destroy Mayweather's legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Marquez just destroy Mayweather's legacy?

Now people will always look at him as the guy who ducked his main rival and went out undefeated.

Mayweather himself destroyed (to some extend) his legacy.

I don't think he cares that much about it any way. He is Money Man!

Comment

Nope it actually looks better than it would if Pacquiao retired beating everyone. People will now say he'd have beaten Pacquiao easily because of what JMM just did.

Comment

mayweather's name shouldn't be included in the same sentence with marquez. marquez didn't asked for any shiet and knocked pacquiao out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          Now people will always look at him as the guy who ducked his main rival and went out undefeated.
          Honestly
          Looks like Mayweather went another subtle "vacation" as he fought everyone but Pacquiao, while the true warriors went at it without a hesistation for a total of 4 times/ 42 rounds...doesn't look good for floyd.

Comment

Perhaps if he hadn't lost 12-0 to him, you would have a point. Last night helps Mayweather's legacy a lot. Guess whose legacy it hurt? Go ahead, give it a shot.

Comment

Mayweather made JMM look like a rank amature its one of his signature wins and this JMM fight enhances Floyd legacy lol , I think you loose reality really easy !

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                No .. only OST testing would have done that.

Getting KO'd allowed Manny to look like he was going out on his shield instead of running away from exposure like he had been doing since 2009.

They(Roach) say that this isn't the last of Pacquiao. So let's see if he's willing to test now that his asss has been handed to him with a side order of fries.

I bet Roach wishes he would have tested Marquez' asss now! And that, my friends, is no laughing matter.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Perhaps if he hadn't lost 12-0 to him, you would have a point. Last night helps Mayweather's legacy a lot. Guess whose legacy it hurt? Go ahead, give it a shot.

Seems to be lost on everyone that this enhanced Mayweathers legacy plenty to the casual observers and any non casual observer who doesn't despise him. He didn't just beat JMM 12-zip, he dominated him. You can't find a round where JMM had sustained success for any period longer than 20 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Mayweather made JMM look like a rank amature its one of his signature wins and this JMM fight enhances Floyd legacy lol , I think you loose reality really easy !
                    Of all the delusional things, this thread takes the cake. When I logged on this morning I thought, how will these losers console themselves? What fantasy will make the pain go away for them? Well here it is...somehow, Marquez flattening Manny hurts Floyd's resume. Not Manny's, Floyd's.

Comment

Working...
                    X