No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Expects 'New' Pacquiao To Overwhelm Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Expects 'New' Pacquiao To Overwhelm Tim Bradley

Manny Pacquiao has become a more disciplined boxer and a happier person since he replaced his gambling and nightclubbing habits with increased Bible study and family time.

The Filipino southpaw has changed his ways after narrowly retaining his WBO welterweight title against Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez in Las Vegas last November, says Freddie Roach, Pacquiao’s trainer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is one of the main reasons I don't like Roach very much because he is always talking about Pacquiao was distracted when he looks bad in a fight but prior to the fight he says that this is the most intense training Pacquiao has ever been in AND Pacquiao is taking this fight personal because he feels disrespected by Marquez talking about he won those 2 fights. Also, didn't he say that Pacquiao was going to get Marquez out of there in 3 or was it 6 rounds? This guy is a joke and that's why I can't take Team Pac seriously. Give props to JMM for his performance instead of making excuses for Pacquiao looking ordinary. Talking about this is the "New" Pacquiao, but we heard that story before the 3rd Marquez fight but he turned out to look like the same Pacquiao to me but worst because Marquez made adjustments but Pac couldn't.

Comment

How many ****ing Pacquiaos can you need?

Comment

Replaced his gambing and nightclubbing habits with increased Bible study and family time.
        maybe this is what was fueling his hungriness. Not throwing bottles and phones at Ariza.

Comment

I don't expect any changes.We hear this all the time then a lame excuse about Manny's calf or cramps will surface.
          I expect Bradley to beat up this fraudster.

Comment

A lot of people are underrating Bradley in this fight! As far as Pac walking through Bradley....ya'll must not know much about Bradley. Nobody has even come closed to hurting him. I don't know what all this "Pac is gonna KO Bradley" nonsense is based off of. Pacquiao hasn't even had a KO in years!

I would make the Bradley beats Pacquiao bet but I'm too skeptical now that Bradley is signed to Top Rank. I have a suspicion that Arum will have Bradley take a dive like Clottey did. That being said, anybody wanna put a wager on it? Pac doesn't KO Bradley is the bet, message me!

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              This is one of the main reasons I don't like Roach very much because he is always talking about Pacquiao was distracted when he looks bad in a fight but prior to the fight he says that this is the most intense training Pacquiao has ever been in AND Pacquiao is taking this fight personal because he feels disrespected by Marquez talking about he won those 2 fights. Also, didn't he say that Pacquiao was going to get Marquez out of there in 3 or was it 6 rounds? This guy is a joke and that's why I can't take Team Pac seriously. Give props to JMM for his performance instead of making excuses for Pacquiao looking ordinary. Talking about this is the "New" Pacquiao, but we heard that story before the 3rd Marquez fight but he turned out to look like the same Pacquiao to me but worst because Marquez made adjustments but Pac couldn't.
              then you also have a problem when mayweather says that he purposely made the fight more difficult by going to the ropes thereby cotto busting his nose and mouth to make people happy? which is ridiculous and disrespectful to the fighter that actually made mayweather do those things?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                I don't expect any changes.We hear this all the time then a lame excuse about Manny's calf or cramps will surface.
                I expect Bradley to beat up this fraudster.
                FYI bradley is fighting manny not floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                  A lot of people are underrating Bradley in this fight! As far as Pac walking through Bradley....ya'll must not know much about Bradley. Nobody has even come closed to hurting him. I don't know what all this "Pac is gonna KO Bradley" nonsense is based off of. Pacquiao hasn't even had a KO in years!

I would make the Bradley beats Pacquiao bet but I'm too skeptical now that Bradley is signed to Top Rank. I have a suspicion that Arum will have Bradley take a dive like Clottey did. That being said, anybody wanna put a wager on it? Pac doesn't KO Bradley is the bet, message me!
                  From fans of Pacquiao. I don't see Pac KO'n Bradley off of movement and athleticism alone. Pac is going to have a hard time fighting Tim and if Tim can get up close and smother Pac on the inside like he usually does then Pac is going to be overwhelmed. When Bradley fought Peterson and how he boxed made me believe that he has skill and can adjust. I'm skeptical too about Top Rank and Clottey definitely look like he took a dive how he performed that night.

Comment

here we go again.

Comment

Working...
                    X