Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent wants to fight Skip Bayless for badmouthing Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent wants to fight Skip Bayless for badmouthing Floyd!

How gay is this?

Word is that 50 Cent called out Skip Bayless and asked him if he wants to fight due to all the badmouthing he's done to Floyd and for picking Pacquiao to win.

He's just protecting his lover, he feels Floyd's pain like most people feels their lovers anguish.

They do look like a couple of big poofs 50 and Floyd. All that money, both good looking & successful, but where the fcuk are the women you would expect to be hanging off them like cheap aftershave clinging to you? No where to ever be seen lol

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      He's just protecting his lover, he feels Floyd's pain like most people feels their lovers anguish.

They do look like a couple of big poofs 50 and Floyd. All that money, both good looking & successful, but where the fcuk are the women you would expect to be hanging off them like cheap aftershave clinging to you? No where to ever be seen lol
      A few guys at work who know I'm a big boxing fan always ask me whats up with them! LOL. You cant help but notice that their relationship is quite odd!

Comment

I couldn't careless what either 50 cent or Skip Bayless have to say. Their opinion on boxing is just as good as a homeless man down the street opinion on boxing is.

Never understood why so many people care what Skip has to say about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          I couldn't careless what either 50 cent or Skip Bayless have to say. Their opinion on boxing is just as good as a homeless man down the street opinion on boxing is.

Never understood why so many people care what Skip has to say about boxing.
          I can understand Skip's role for talking smack just for ratings purposes. When it comes to sports newscasters, you need conflicting personalities and opinions in order to draw interests and viewers. Even if Skip doesnt believe half the crap he says, it makes for good tv. Now 50 on the other hand comes across as a scorned lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            A few guys at work who know I'm a big boxing fan always ask me whats up with them! LOL. You cant help but notice that their relationship is quite odd!
            Im sure they are just good friends really, but they do look and act like a happy couple lol

Comment

I can understand Skip's role for talking smack just for ratings purposes. When it comes to sports newscasters, you need conflicting personalities and opinions in order to draw interests and viewers. Even if Skip doesnt believe half the crap he says, it makes for good tv. Now 50 on the other hand comes across as a scorned lover.
              Just because they are celebrities doesn't mean they aren't friends. If someone was chatting **** about my friend I would get on their case regardless of whether they could handle the business on their own.

Comment

I wonder if you dudes thought mike and PAC were g@y. Then again you weren't watching boxing until manny Vs Oscar.

Comment

I can understand Skip's role for talking smack just for ratings purposes. When it comes to sports newscasters, you need conflicting personalities and opinions in order to draw interests and viewers. Even if Skip doesnt believe half the crap he says, it makes for good tv.
                  Oh come on...GTFOH with this statement.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Oh come on...GTFOH with this statement.
                    Its true. If the entire panel had the same views, how interesting would that be? It wouldnt make for very good television.

Comment

Working...
                    X