Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Considering Stopping The Fight Due To Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a broken pinky toe haha. haye is a joke.

Comment

I hope Haye knows that all major sport Athletes have some type of injury at the big stage.

In the NHL Playoffs most players have something broken or injured and still play
      In the NBA finals dirk had a fuked up finger to the point it was in a little cast and had a game with 101 fever, yet he was still able to score game winning baskets and take his team to a victory and getting Finals MVP.

Rafael Nadal's FOOT was frozen and badly hurting and he was able to get to the Wimbledon finals and still give it a go (he never made excuses afterwards and never even mentioned his Foot, only gave respect to Djokavic)

Alot of NFL players play injured or have something wrong with them.

There is a saying, if you arent playing injured you arent training hard enough. You think when other boxers fight they dont have injuries? You think a 40 year old Vitali doesnt have injuries? All Boxers that have been competitive have some sort of injury on fight night because the human body isnt perfect.

but David Hayes LITTLE toe that didnt look THAT bad that he "broke" 3 weeks AGO and had treatment and shots during that time and a SHOT right BEFORE THE FIGHT STARTED.

Once you get into the ring you dont feel pain because you are pumped, it wasnt his toe giving him problems, it was Wlad's jab and right hand that hurt him, he couldnt feel his toe at all, his face was hurting 100x more than his precious little toe.

It wasnt even that bad, Ive broken the toe beside the small pinky toe and it took a little bit to recover but I still played B-Ball a few days later, It only hurt if you thought about it, once the game started everything was fine.

David Haye is just making excuses, he had no trouble running away and dodging shots all night, he had no problem lunging 10 feet with Air-Makers, he had no problem in the workouts before the fight, HE HAD NO PROBLEM WHEN 2 DIFFIRENT FIGHT DOCTORS CLEARED HIM TO FIGHT RIGHT BEFORE IT.

This guy doesnt care about Boxing or his fans, he just wants a PAYDAY. Its all he talks about is $$$$$$, now he wants a rematch saying "please knock me out, I dont care If I lose I will let you knock me out as long as I get some money"

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        I wish the toe job talk would stop. We know Haye had a genuine injury, but it wasnt the reason he lost the fight, but rather contributed to the wide decision and his lack lustre performance.

Pacs shin splints effected Pacs performance as well, but he still won a wide decision.

Haye thinks he could have done better without the injury, and we can all agree perhaps so.
        Who says that "we know that haye had a definite injury....' except you?? Let him tell us HOW it happened, in DETAIL, because during my very lengthy sports career (5 major sports) I have never broken a toe, but have broken fingers and wrists.

I don't even know if it's physically possible to break a LITTLE TOE, which is so protected that it's barely visible. other than a very heavy hobnailed boot stamping down on it, how could a "BREAK" occur??? It's so damned small that at most, it could only be a minor fracture, NO BREAK. And any heavy weight would find it IMPOSSIBLE to avoid also breaking the adjacent toes. Yet, they seemed to have been OK......... Hmmm.

JUST THINK ABOUT IT (for a change do some rational thinking). And when you do, you'll find that you'll come to the UNAVOIDABLE conclusion, that Haye is a LIAR.

He didn't even go to the trouble of getting a fake med cert. which is the easiest thing to get, except that in this case, he might also have to produce XRays, which can't be as easily faked.

Comment

Has nobody here ever broken toes before? I currently have two broken on my right foot. It doesnt bother me in the least. I can still box, ride motocross, go for runs, rock climb, and whatever else, and dont even notice it until Im done (if ever.) Most active people have broken toes or fingers all the time. Big deal. Very few fighters are ever close to 100%.

Comment

David, just stop.

Everything you say is making you look even more pathetic.
            Last edited by IronDanHamza; 07-04-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              Has nobody here ever broken toes before? I currently have two broken on my right foot. It doesnt bother me in the least. I can still box, ride motocross, go for runs, rock climb, and whatever else, and dont even notice it until Im done (if ever.) Most active people have broken toes or fingers all the time. Big deal. Very few fighters are ever close to 100%.
              I've broken my pinky toe before and it throbs for the first week (I wouldn't even call it pain), but 3 weeks down the line I couldn't feel it. Haye is full of BS.

Comment

Shows how much heart he has. Mike Tyson fought with a broken BACK

Comment

This is just sad. He cant get over the fact that wlad is a better athlete and a better fighter.

Theres always going to be someone better than you. Maybe he should try his hand at mma now. Its obvious hes hit a wall n boxing.

Comment

Now he's added 'hobbling' to his bag of tricks.

The anaesthestic 'wore off' in half an hour, but it normally works for 2. ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYWXS4NYjHs

Comment

Bottom line he didn't bring the fight to Wladimir and didn't back up his talk. He told us he couldn't wait to charge into Wlad and land one right on his chin but it was Valuev all over again, and he was never never going to beat Wlad doing that again.

Comment

Working...
                      X