Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just hatred for Pacquiao or racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
    Because most of y'all giving props to Mosley are calling Pac a cheat a roider when the only evidence you have is Floyd Sr. I hardly ever hear a Floyd fan give Pac respect, but they sure as hell respect Mosley. The hypocrisy and idiocy on this forum is amazing!
    Definitely.

They gave Ali a chance to become SUPER FAMOUS... as in HISTORIC!!!

they don't want to do the same to PACQUIAO so that they will keep the "browns" away from their classy restaurants.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
      WTF????? since when was this a race issue????
      Please! U serious? Since the "little Asian man" moved up and knocked out everybody he's supposed to lose to. "there's no way he can do this naturally" seems to be the standard. **** just the other day someone posted about blacks being athletically superior so Pac can't do this naturally!

Comment

Mosley turned down the same style of tests!
        and look how that turned out!

Comment

Because most of y'all giving props to Mosley are calling Pac a cheat a roider when the only evidence you have is Floyd Sr. I hardly ever hear a Floyd fan give Pac respect, but they sure as hell respect Mosley. The hypocrisy and idiocy on this forum is amazing!
          I actually like Floyd and Manny...

and do not like Mosley

Comment

Please! U serious? Since the "little Asian man" moved up and knocked out everybody he's supposed to lose to. "there's no way he can do this naturally" seems to be the standard. **** just the other day someone posted about blacks being athletically superior so Pac can't do this naturally!
            Don't take everything on this forum serious. A lot of people just mess around to get a reaction from people.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
              You called Mayweather's fans a bunch of n******. You're the last person who should be talking about anybody being a racist.
              Who called who what? It was a question. Don't get ur panties all in a bunch.

Comment

Of course there is racism here.

I am a black dude and I admit that there is SOME racism towards Manny
                because RJJ and SSM did not get the same harsh treatment that Pacquiao is getting and he has not even ever tested positive like they did.

In America there will always be racisim and some people play the game to get other people to pull the race card. And then that is when people are in denial about the racism issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
                  Don't take everything on this forum serious. A lot of people just mess around to get a reaction from people.
                  I know man.I know there's only a select few, but some seem to be blinded by something deeper than hate alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
                    I agree, alot of these guys are just messin around.

Btw, why is Floyd Scrooge McDuck on yo sig. Doesn't that make him the biggest duck?

Comment

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue View Post
                      Of course there is racism here.

I am a black dude and I admit that there is SOME racism towards Manny
                      because RJJ and SSM did not get the same harsh treatment that Pacquiao is getting and he has not even ever tested positive like they did.

In America there will always be racisim and some people play the game to get other people to pull the race card. And then that is when people are in denial about the racism issue.
                      Thank you! That's what I wanted to hear. Honesty! You can't deny there's some racism-okay maybe racism is harsh-a little "disbelief" in the fact that little Manny can grow to be so dominant naturally.Because after all, Mayweather has moved up in weight almost parallel to Mannys, but nobody is wondering about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X