No announcement yet.

If the only thing that ever survives in a plane crash is the black box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone help!

Boxingscene works fine on my phone (thanks Apple) but it doesn't load on my laptop or PC?!?!? Why doesn't this **** work on my home connection

I cleared all cookies nd **** but still, nothin

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
      Someone help!

Boxingscene works fine on my phone (thanks Apple) but it doesn't load on my laptop or PC?!?!? Why doesn't this **** work on my home connection

dude i had the SAME exact problem...... didnt work at home or work... but my phone loaded it....

eventually my computer just loaded the website... give it some time... it will eventually find the website...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        dude i had the SAME exact problem...... didnt work at home or work... but my phone loaded it....

eventually my computer just loaded the website... give it some time... it will eventually find the website...
        LOL how ****in weird

I wanted to start a riot. Oh well, guess I gotta wait

Comment

there is your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
            ... Lost, is a terrible show.
            **** you!!!!!!!!

Comment

Because the bigger the object, the more likely that certain parts of that object would fail and break apart? No tto mention that the impact would still rattle everyone in the plane and kill most if the plane DIDN'T explode.

Also, engines would still cause fires/explosions.

No idea why I answered this.......................

Comment

i think black box was placed somewhere near the tail ot the airplane and we all know that it has the least impact during an airplane crash..

it has nothing to do with the material i guess.. even the material being used by nasa won't even survive during crashing when used in the whole airplane IMO..

and whats the use of making it strong enough for the crash? people wont survive the impact anyway.. lives would still be killed..

just provide a parachute for each passenger together with the lifesaver they were already providing..

Comment

Bullets and bombs can't go through a tank, so why don't they make millitary uniforms out of armored tank metal?

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
                    Someone help!

I'm thinking of tossing my blackberry curve, and getting an Ipod. Could you tell me a little about the apps?

Comment

today i asked my girls anutie about my sinus problem and she said it's something in my nose i gotta get scraped to make me breathe through my nose

sick anit it

Comment

Working...
                      X