Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 911 "Truth" movement summed up in one comment on a blog...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    OK so do you have evidence for this extraordinary claim? And your personal irrational prejudice doesn't count as evidence, fruitloop.
    What is with all the name calling? Anyway. Like I said Loose Change, Alex Jones and all that other **** is FALSE info to get us mad at the United States. They dont tell you that the Jews are behind it.

Comment

• squel you need to check out my George bush killed Elvis thread for real answers and real proof

Comment

• Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
        What is with all the name calling? Anyway. Like I said Loose Change, Alex Jones and all that other **** is FALSE info to get us mad at the United States. They dont tell you that the Jews are behind it.
        Evidence for this extraordinary claim?

squel you need to check out my George bush killed Elvis thread for real answers and real proof
        More like Elvis killed George Bush and stle his identity to become president thanyouvermuch.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
          Piggy listen. 9/11 Truth movement is a JOKE. Its only here to make the US people question our own government. The Jews are behind 9/11 100%.
          And Burner is banned again

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by TheJoker View Post
            The problem is not that truthers are denounced because they speak the truth, they are laughed at because their claims are without merit, evidence and logic. It's a string of nonsensical, disparate, mutually exclusive "facts" which range from distortion to outright lie. That is why truthers are demonized, ridiculed and swept aside, not because the rest of the world is ignorant to their truth!

Even when faced with the evidence they claim they are searching for, they obfuscate and deny such evidence exists (whether they claim it to be a fabrication or inadmissible). If truthers were actually interested in the truth to the questions they repeatedly ask, they need to genuinely want to accept new information and be prepared to have their preconceived prejudices proven incorrect.

If the truthers want to be taken seriously, present your case based on the evidence which you believe better explains what really happened. Account for all evidence, don't cherry-pick. Until the time that any truther can actually come up with some logical account of the events rather than try and blur facts and twist opinion their arguments are without merit and should be treated as such.
            See first two posts in this thread and debunk away.
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=358798
            piggy bitched out already. You seem to know your stuff better than he does. Go for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              My family and numerous other friends are over there right now dieing so that those people have rights!!! how ****ing dare you tell me they are not over there helping those people.
              Your family and friends were gullible for thinking they went over there to give out freedom like candy bars. Displacing millions of people and permanently contaminating their homeland with depleted uranium doesnt give them rights you fuckin moron.
              It's too bad your area is full of country ass hick soldiers who would happily trade humanity for the glittering version of patriotism they learn about on Fox news.

I dont mean to say that our soldiers aren't good people. I'm sure our guys are doing good deeds for people out there on a daily basis. I am not blaming the soldiers. I am blaming the the bank institutions that have used war as their means for profit, and look at military personel as nothing but pawns and "stupid animals" used for foreign policy. Ask Kissinger himself.

Watch the film "Beyond Treason". It's about thousands of soldiers coming home from the first Gulf War completely ill from the depleted uranium exposure and from the vaccinations they were given. It's only for true patriots though. Not for fake ass corporate **** sucking patriots like you.

none of the good we do over their gets played on the media because people like you would rather see conspiracies and death than to see what good it is doing in the world.
              Dont blame the media because it cant present a favorable view of the wars....errr I mean occupations.

We arent doing good for people over there. Nobody is benefiting from this except for the chicken hawks with weapons contracts and defense contracts.

You dont deserve the fresh air you breath. Why dont you trade places with an Iraqi person because they obviously would make better use of it than you.
              Last edited by Panopticon; 02-22-2010, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                explosion???

oh i forgot building when they fall are incredibly quiet.

imagine thousands or steel beams giving and millions of pieces of metal twisting, snapping, and breaking....

oh yeah i forgot that **** is fairly quiet
                It didnt twist or snap. It completely pulverized. And explosions were heard at the base level long before they actually collapsed.

fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  No, they're entitled to their post traumatic stress delusions.

Not saying they should get their wish though.

Maybe seek a bit of couseling? perhaps.
                  Ok. So in other words.......Runw/knives is right......and the family members who seek truth are delusional.

RunW/Knives' opinion over these following people:

William Rodriguez
                  Anthony Saltalamacchia
                  Phillip Morelli
                  Brian Clark
                  Janette MacKinlay
                  Bill Doyle
                  Donna Marsh O'Connor
                  Christina Kminek
                  Michelle Little
                  Bob McIlvaine
                  Colleen Kelly
                  Barry Zelman
                  Kristen Breitweiser
                  Patty Casazza
                  Lorie Van Auken
                  Mindy Kleinberg
                  Monica Gabrielle
                  Sally Regenhard
                  Manny Badillo

And countless others.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Just seen this. "No plane parts were found". This is a lie, and I can prove it.

So...

And the images below are disturbing but because some people are ****headed enough to demand this sort of thing, I've posted some pictures of body parts found at the Pentagon:

You see the "truth" movement is made up of (alongside mentally ill people) smug middle class students who think this whole thing is a sort of anti-establishment game. Real people died in these attacks and these ****heads are simply not interested in that, unless it seems to support their crackpot ideas.

"Truth"ers are reprihensible people.
                    None of those plane parts belonged to Flight 77. No positive identification of Flight 77 at the Pentagon exists. On top of that, the plane wouldnt have fit that tiny ass hole. Ex US military man who used to measure Soviet equipment from satellite photos said this.

And assuming that these fires really did vaporize titanium engines, those bodies were of people that worked IN the building, not people from the plane. Unless it was a special fire that melts titanum but leaves human dna intact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                      And assuming that these fires really did vaporize titanium engines, those bodies were of people that worked IN the building, not people from the plane. Unless it was a special fire that melts titanum but leaves human dna intact.
                      the specific heat for metals is much lower then for water.

something like steel or titanium will raise 10 times the temperature water does from the same amount energy. to get a piece of steel to 1600 degrees f its the same amount of energy as required in boiling a chunk of ice. metal is also more uniform and has a higher density allowing for more efficient convection currents carrying heat through out the mass so the whole thing will melt and increase surface area and evaporate very quickly compared to a body.

given our high percent of water, un-uniform structure, and density a human transfers heat within horribly and while the out side layers maybe boiling the insides are not. it takes a very long time to vaporize a human unless the surface area is greatly increased or the initial amount of energy is enough to not melt and boil the body but actually break apart the molecules and turn us into our basic elements similar to magnesium in water.

but thats just a guess there could be more factors like what temperature the engines allready were before the crash and where the main sources of heat were in relation to the people.

Though after doing the actual calculations the Boeing 757 weighs just about 100000kg and has a a cruising speed of 272.23200 meters per second which give it 3705513.0912 kj with 12,746 kg titanium thats only about 290 kj per kg so not quite enough to melt it though entropy allows for some spots to be hotter then others so the crash alone could physically destroy but not quite vapoize the 2 engines (assuming they were at 0 c let alone 500 or 600 c) and as a result of that not necessarily do any damage to the building.

and with the kenitic energy of a building falling 500 some meters is more then enough to create giant areas of molten steel. with the actually collapse of the building no different then a karate dude breaking 17 cement slabs. one slab breaks which breaks the next which breaks the net which breaks the next and at point gravity is more the powerful enough to just keep it going.
                      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 02-22-2010, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X