No announcement yet.

Obama gets what he deserves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    i'll send you some points - tell somebody who cares. btw - you're a commie!
    commie?

me?

rush limbaugh thinks i'm too far right wing.

Comment

Originally posted by egodfather View Post
      EVERYTHING Obama says or does receives hostility. It's simply because of his skin colour and the fact that a lot of people can't handle it. NEXT!
      ..............I can't tell if you're trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
        Wow he takes alot of cheap shots from the republicans... I dont remember a time that gave alot of hate to a president...

Well bush but the people didnt wanted him in office so I can understand that...
        how is it the republicans?

that's a national magazine. another magazine also did a similar cover with the white house in rainbow coalition colors.

Comment

And what exactly is that? You ****phobes are a strange bunch. He is going to be re-elected. Hopefully most of you either migrate somewhere that ****sexuality is criminalized, or commit suicide because you cannot live with a tolerant U.S. President.

E

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Meh, Powell is overrated. I wish we could've had Thomas Sowell right after Reagan and let both Bush's stay in Texas.

He wouldn't even take a job in Reagan's cabinet so I think a Presidential bid was out of the question. Really though, a Black president in the late 1980's wasn't a realistic possibility; the country still had too many issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheese Ball View Post
              colin powell would have made a great president.

Comment

thomas sowell would never get elected you know that.
                Not now, he's 81 years old. Which is a damn shame, because he's still a brilliant mind.

colin powell was a great man. maybe not conservative enough but he would have killed it if he had run.
                Meh, I prefer Condi Rice even though she's not particularly conservative either. Powell got undue credit for what General Schwarzkopf accomplished.

moderate-conservative , with his background , with his connections plus he's black?

he would have ran away with an election if he had run.
                Oh I'm not doubting he could've won, or would've done a considerably better job than our current community activist/golfer/campaigner/vacationer-in-chief.

i heard the republican party asked him but he refused.
                He was probably waiting for the Dems to ask him. Powell is about as conservative as Eisenhower, which is to say not.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                  He wouldn't even take a job in Reagan's cabinet so I think a Presidential bid was out of the question. Really though, a Black president in the late 1980's wasn't a realistic possibility; the country still had too many issues.
                  Well he probably has/had too much character to become a politician. I think the country has more issues today than it did in the late 80's, you just never had any credible black candidates try to run for President, quacks like Jesse Jackson notwithstanding.

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                  And what exactly is that? You ****phobes are a strange bunch. He is going to be re-elected. Hopefully most of you either migrate somewhere that ****sexuality is criminalized, or commit suicide because you cannot live with a tolerant U.S. President.

E
                  Why is it that people that constantly preach against intolerance, are often the most intolerant people on the planet?
                  Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 05-14-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

how is it the republicans?

that's a national magazine. another magazine also did a similar cover with the white house in rainbow coalition colors.
                    Fox is a nation wide television channel

Comment

Even if he loses the upcoming election, Obama is going to be probably making 50,000+ a speaking appearance around liberal campuses, and still be a power broker in the Democratic party.

Even if he loses, he can't lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X