Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley-Marquez at welterweight right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley-Marquez at welterweight right now?

A shot Sugar Shane vs a bloated Marquez,who wins & how??I think the only welterweight that Marquez has a chance of outpointing right now with a recognizable name is Mosley,agree or disagree??
    Mosley manages the victory.
    26.67%
    Marquez outpoints him.
    53.33%
    To close to call at this time shamefully.
    20.00%

I agree.......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I agree.......
      Yup,that's the sad state of Pacman's last 2 opponents.When would it even be plausible that Mosley might lose to Marquez if he were to fight him immediately after he fought Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        A shot Sugar Shane vs a bloated Marquez,who wins & how??I think the only welterweight that Marquez has a chance of outpointing right now with a recognizable name is Mosley,agree or disagree??
        Was Marquez bloated when he fought FMJ ? Do you know what his weight was at fight night? Maybe he looked slow because he was fighting a fast and bigger guy who was staying out of his reach for most of the bout and who was easily counter punching with his longer arms.

Comment

Mosley by KO. Marquez at welterweight is the equivalent of a shot fighter. Mosley wouldn't have anything to fear from Marquez.

Comment

mosely by murder......jmm aint no pacqauio, he cant beat anyone way bigger than him....

Comment

JMM via UD.

Mosely has nothing anymore.

After losing he blames his blister again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                lol@Bloated Marquez...

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
                  Was Marquez bloated when he fought FMJ ? Do you know what his weight was at fight night? Maybe he looked slow because he was fighting a fast and bigger guy who was staying out of his reach for most of the bout and who was easily counter punching with his longer arms.
                  Yes,he was fat & slow,ur point??

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                    lol@Bloated Marquez...

What do U mean??

Comment

Working...
                    X