Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Fans: What would Amir Khan have to do, to get your respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Fans: What would Amir Khan have to do, to get your respect?

Amir Khan is probably the most hated, reviled and generally loathed man in boxing.

Nobody respects him, everybody wants to see him knocked out and badly hurt, when he loses it seems to make fans very happy.

My question is, what would Khan have to do to gain your respect?

Or is it impossible, will you never respect him no matter what he does?
    Avenge all his defeats
    30.30%
    Avenge all his feats, beat Matthyse, go up in weight and retire with no more losses
    12.12%
    fight prescott, maidana, garcia, ortiz, matthyse all back to back
    13.64%
    sustain life threatening injuries in the ring, but not quit.
    4.55%
    nothing, there is nothing he can ever do, I hate him so much.
    39.39%

He already has my respect(the man get's in the ring and put's it on the line,respect),but I would like to see him fight Peterson and or Lopez before going to challenge a Garcia or Matt's...

Comment

i dont think its him inside the ring i believe its him outside the ring i hate on haters and i hate khan lol

Comment

quit acting like he is gods gift to the boxing world thats about it

Comment

Khan got my respect for his heart and willing to fight whoever considering his flaws. One thing that would be nice tho before he makes me stop liking hum is if he stopped running his mouth so damn much and stopped blaming people.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Amir Khan is probably the most hated, reviled and generally loathed man in boxing.

Nobody respects him, everybody wants to see him knocked out and badly hurt, when he loses it seems to make fans very happy.

My question is, what would Khan have to do to gain your respect?

Or is it impossible, will you never respect him no matter what he does?
            Schooled Kotelnik - who in turn was robbed against Alexander which shows his class.

Beat Maidana - something people didn't think he was capable of.

Dominated Judah - the same guy who beat 140's new terminator in Matthysse.

Chased Bradley for months - only for Tim to avoid the divisions biggest fight.

Stood with Garcia and traded with the bigger puncher - shows he has balls.

Puts on fun and entertaining fights - unlike 90% of other hyped and popular stars.

Khan already has my respect. Sure he may be annoying in certain respects and he talks to much, but that's only because he's so popular with the media. In truth, Khan is a humble and respectful athlete who wants nothing more than to achieve his goals in life. If that isn't worthy of respect, I don't know what is.

Comment

nothing, there is nothing he can ever do, I hate him so much.

Comment

I've allways respected him, I just don't like him.

Comment

I'd be willing to bet that if you had a simple "keep his trap shut", it would have been a landslide winner in the poll.

Comment

I just don't like him as a person, I don't like the fact he is pampered. I've tried to like him, I've tried too bite my tongue but everytime he talks he reminds me why I love seeing him get KTFO!

He is well suited to his new trainer, they both love the sound of their own voice!

If he stopped talking so much and rematched Prescott seeing he apparently don't duck anybody I'd at least find him tolerable and have respect for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X