Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch needs to step up and give George Groves a third fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was on Groves for both fights and in the 1st one, he really had a chance and was ripped off. But he laid an egg in the rematch. He fought scared and got KO'd with no controversy. I think after that conclusive loss, interest has faded dramatically. Let Groves go elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      what??? oh... you...another alt of the egyptian dude who hates certain kind of fighters and loves other kind
      Aka Booty Dew

Comment

Is this guy for real? I didn't even bother to read the post cause this is so stupid, groves had his chance but the Cobra ****ed him up!

Comment

George Groves **** your girl or something because there is no other reason to want to see him get knocked out again.

The first fight was stopped a bit quick but that fight was going downhill fast for Groves.

Comment

This is an idiotic thread. Groves lost 2 fights in a row to Carl Froch, of he wants another title opportunity he'll have to fight through the ranks and earn it. Froch is only fighting for another enormous payday in vegas

Comment

George groves has to re-establish himself first. Let him fight and beat dirrell and then bang the drum for froch number 3.

Comment

Nah bruh..... Froch khtfo, no rematch for Grooves.

Comment

this alt has some potential.

great name and avatar to boot.

rootin for your babatunde!!!!

Comment

/thread

Comment

No...........

Comment

Working...
                      X