Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAUL WILLIAMS, How did you feel after you heard he can't walk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
    bros will paul be able to walk again?
    Nope...hes a paraleagic now. At least he has use of arms

Comment

Originally posted by TheRebelSin
      Quote:

Originally Posted by bojangles1987

Has there been any recent news about him?

That's why I made this post I been looking for new news but nothing yet.
      They say he's in good spirits so that's a good thing..

But the fact he never got that big payday and he finally gets it with a fight with canelo and this happens..

I wouldn't wish this on no one but if you can have Paul Williams chance places with another fighter who would it be..

Why couldn't this happen to margarito lol just playing but yah know what I'm saying..
      Are you serious right now? What are you, 12?

Wow.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I felt awful for him. By all accounts he was a good person outside of the ring. He also caught a big break getting the Canelo fight. One I think he would have won.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Are you serious right now? What are you, 12?

Wow.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Lol it was a joke don't take it personal lol my point is **** like this happens to good people while the scumbags get the best luck.. If you read the start of what i said quote I wouldn't wish this on no one.. I have a cuzin who got shot and now In a wheel chair so I experience this personally..

Like winning the mega million it be some person who wins and invest in a santantic church but the person who would have good intention would never win a mega million

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            I was not a Paul Williams fan.....I didn't like the fact he gave away his height like that....I felt like he took way too many punches than needed....I would literally spazz out watching him fight.....but when I heard about his accident I was choked up.....regardless of the way I felt about his style, Big Pun was a real dude....he'd fight anybody and I do appreciate him way more in his absence than I did when he was taking everybody he fought to war!!

It's funny how that works....anyway, I miss Big Pun alot!!...I didn't think he'd beat Nelo at that time....Big Pun was shot and Nelo's peeps knew it
            Seeing how well he took Lara's punches I think Williams still had something left. Especially against an orthadox fighter with questionable stamina like Canelo.

**** Trout won 5 rounds with a weak jab and workrate.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRebelSin View Post
              Lol it was a joke don't take it personal lol my point is **** like this happens to good people while the scumbags get the best luck.. If you read the start of what i said quote I wouldn't wish this on no one.. I have a cuzin who got shot and now In a wheel chair so I experience this personally..

Like winning the mega million it be some person who wins and invest in a santantic church but the person who would have good intention would never win a mega million
              The best thing about Williams is it seems like he has a great attitude about it. There's an interview from a couple years back where he's smiling and optimistic. I'd like to hear from him now though.

Comment

I wish Paul Williams was put in charge of the WBC. A Former world class fighter that understands skilled non big name fighters being ducked. Perfect candidate to lead a World Boxing sanctioning body.

Comment

Originally posted by orechia View Post
                  I wish Paul Williams was put in charge of the WBC. A Former world class fighter that understands skilled non big name fighters being ducked. Perfect candidate to lead a World Boxing sanctioning body.

Definitely agree.. he should get a job doing something involving the sport of boxing..

Comment

I had a wank.

Great thread.

Comment

Genuinely sad. Just based off a few interviews I've seen with him, dude's a good guy, and a straight shooter. Someone you could trust in real life.

Comment

Working...
                      X