No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather shrugs off Pacman's number 1 contender status

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    Bob Arum? The boxing promoter who's been putting together boxings biggest superfights for almost half a century ?

Yeah, I can't see how anyone could organize a fight with that guy.
    Me too. Especially when he doesn't wanna make the fight.

Comment

ahhhh hahahaha!!
      haha haha hahaHAHAAAAHA!!
      LMFAO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
        ahhhh hahahaha!!
        haha haha hahaHAHAAAAHA!!
        LMFAO!!!!!
        It would be funnier if it wasn't so disappointing.

Comment

Mayweather also sounded somewhat suspicious of how Pacquiao got to be the No. 1 contender in the first place.

How the fuk did Floyd retire from the sport and then return to fight a SFW moving up 3 divisions (JMM). Not coming in on the scales at his CW weighing the agreed weight. Not weighing in on fight night on the unofficial scales. (because he blew up even more) Then beating him and then becoming the #1 p4p tied with Manny Pacquiao? how the fuk did that happen???

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Piss poor excuse. People are making up arguments for him in an apologist sort of way. I like both guys, I think Floyd would win, and I think it's an embarrassing duck.
            I know, we're able to comprehend that other match ups aren't gonna happen with the politics involved but because it's Floyd it's somehow a duck? Lets be realistic here for once, fight isn't happening, EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Let me know when Manny gets rid of that roadblock called Arum.
              You will promise you will commit suicide if Floyd still refuse to fight Pac after he left Arum?

Comment

Floyd doesn't take fights he can lose, this is why he stays unbeaten. Why people still argue about this fight is beyond me. Its obvious he's happy cherrypicking fights if hbo or sho are dumb enough to pay him for it.

Pac can't force him to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Piss poor excuse. People are making up arguments for him in an apologist sort of way. I like both guys, I think Floyd would win, and I think it's an embarrassing duck.
                  That's what I'm saying. U have to favor Floyd but come on Floyd I still want to see the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                    No pacmanic wants to touch this side of it.
                    Pac could fire his whole team, renounce his citizenship, and denounce his mother. Floyd still wouldn't fight him unless he was sure he posed far less risk than he does.

Comment

Manny would beat the dog $h!t out of Floyd… god why does floyd have to be a coward?

Comment

Working...
                      X