Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Felix Sturm, With Black Eye, Faces Off With Zbik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still remember how bad I felt for Sturm in the De La Hoya fight and to a slightly lesser extent Zbik, so I can't root against either without feeling guilty lol.

I do like Zbik more than Sturm though, so lets see him get his credit.

Comment

means hes traning hard..sturm is gonna whoop him

Comment

i don't even give a shlt about Zbik but I hope he whoops Sturm - How this fraud can go around calling himself the champ is beyond me. He's my least favourite fighter and the only one I openly hope loses no matter who he is facing, he is the epitome of all that is wrong with the sport, hiding out in practically his own home town getting bollox decisions and refusing to fight anybody that can beat him and feck it even when he does get beat cough cough Macklin he just gets a gift decision anyway. Unfortunately my granny hits harder than Zbik and u need to KO this guy or at least knock him down every other round to be sure of the win

Comment

Sturm wins this fight. Zbik didn't do jack**** before beating Chavez and now a lot of people think he's something. The truth is Sturm has dodged legit top opponents for years (think Hopkins, Abraham, Pavlik, Martinez, Golovkin) and he wouldn't be fighting Zbik unless he knew he'd get the decision. Zbik can't break an egg with his punch and Sturm, like Chavez Jr., simply isn't losing a decision at home

Comment

It's not a good sign, have not in the ring, but get hurt

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              Felix is falling off....I got Zbik..I have a STRONG feeling he's gonna beat him...and NEW!!
              Well Sturm does appear like a fighter ready to be taken. I just don't think Zbik is the boxer to do it. Sturm will outbox him I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Well Sturm does appear like a fighter ready to be taken. I just don't think Zbik is the boxer to do it. Sturm will outbox him I think.
                I think Felix is by far the better boxer..no doubt...BUT, I can see him going to war and taking shots he doesn't need to....IMO he'll GIVE Zbik the chances he need while standing in front of him with that double guard....I hate that defense lol

anyway, I ran into your boy Kessler at the Cunningham-Hernandez II fight....he was with some hot blonde ....dude look like he's one of those fighters who stay close to fighting weight...looked to be in good shape

Comment

Title of the fight: Robbed my mexicans ^^

Comment

Working...
                  X