No announcement yet.

Who Is Good At Making sigs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Good At Making sigs

Anybody on here make sigs???? il give you 300million points, as i need an update on mine

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Anybody on here make sigs???? il give you 300million points, as i need an update on mine
    Ethers pretty good with artsy sigs

Comment

I need a sig too, something that includes my heroes, klitschko, tyson, hitler, mussalini, mao, stalin, lenin and Kim Jong II, Fidel and justin beaver

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Ethers pretty good with artsy sigs
        Il ask him when hes on cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          I need a sig too, something that includes my heroes, klitschko, tyson, hitler, mussalini, mao, stalin, lenin and Kim Jong II, Fidel and justin beaver

Thanks
          VIVA IL DUCE

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            VIVA IL DUCE
            He was one of the grats, its a shame he fought in a Era where there was #1 ATG Hitler, so his resume isnt that great because Hitler dominiated his division. Anyone P4P would look silly against the big H.

I rank hitler ATG, maybe Genghis Khan could be up there, but he was a little stupid and had too many advisors.

but Hitler lost his prime when he failed the Random Drug tests and got caught slipping in Russia.

Shoulda just allied with Russia to take over the world.

Comment

I'm not quite as rich but I will give 50 million for someone to make me a sig if anyone interested..

Comment

Working...
              X