Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez is great but he has a few flaws that will cause his demise!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
    Give me a name of a good fighter Pavlik has knocked down with one punch!! I mean he breaks people down through rounds, kinda like MArgarito but Pavlik has no tremendous KO power!!!!
    Neither does Angulo.

Comment

What fighter doesnt have flaws man

Comment

[B]First of all he fights with his hands too low and gets hit a lot, second IMO he does not have a great chin. PWilliams knockd him down and Williams is not known to be a real heavy puncher
        What? Did you even watch the fight? Martinez was tripped and lost his balance but the ref called it a KD.

Comment

A big puncher will finish him, and honestly I think a focused well-trained Pavlik could. He was winning the fight, and on his way until the eye opened up.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
            What? Did you even watch the fight? Martinez was tripped and lost his balance but the ref called it a KD.
            Wasn't a trip, but he was off balance and he got hit on the temple. Think it probably stunned him a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              What fighter doesnt have flaws man
              All fighters do!! I just though I mentioned Martinez's flaws, I mean Im not hating on him. He is an exciting fighter and I root for him against anyone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
                A big puncher will finish him, and honestly I think a focused well-trained Pavlik could. He was winning the fight, and on his way until the eye opened up.
                Pavlik was gaining control of the fight, and won a few of the middle rounds before he got cut, but he was not winning the fight.

Comment

all fighters do!! I just though i mentioned martinez's flaws, i mean im not hating on him. He is an exciting fighter and i root for him against anyone!!!
                  the making of greatness is a fighter who recognizes his flaws but overcomes them

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    Pavlik was gaining control of the fight, and won a few of the middle rounds before he got cut, but he was not winning the fight.
                    I dont like Pavlik but he was turning things around before the cut!! If it wasnt for the cut I think Pavlik would of rolled over Martinez, he is so much bigger than Martinez!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      the making of greatness is a fighter who recognizes his flaws but overcomes them
                      Absolutely right!! WAR MARTINEZ!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X