Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do most Mexican's in general, disagree with making Mexico a part of the USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZomBie Jesus!! View Post
    why would Mexicans want that? why would Americans want it either?
    mexicans are americans ya big dummy!

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      I have asked many brown brothers and a lot disagree with the USA taking control of Mexico to make it an extended part of the United states? Why?
      Would americans agree to make USA a part of Mexico?

Comment

So Mexico is a poor country in general, how the hell did that **** Slim make £30 billion?.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
          So Mexico is a poor country in general, how the hell did that **** Slim make £30 billion?.
          Investing.
          and he also owns a telephone company.
          the man is truly a genius.
          maybe that's because of his arab side, .

Comment

I'm not Mexican but I think Mexican sport fans don't want to be part of the USA. They would lose all of their national sport teams, especially in FIFA and the Olympics. Also, the culture is different.

Comment

Originally posted by FatNJerseykid View Post
              I'm not Mexican but I think Mexican sport fans don't want to be part of the USA. They would lose all of their national sport teams, especially in FIFA and the Olympics. Also, the culture is different.
              Agreed.

notice when a foreign person comes to america they become 'AMERICANIZED', i hate that **** :smh:.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Rabbits View Post
                Agreed.

notice when a foreign person comes to america they become 'AMERICANIZED', i hate that **** :smh:.
                Why would you hate that?

Comment

why would we want to make mexico part of the US? as if we don't have enough mexicans already. if mexico was part of US, we'd have to give all those bastards jobs, we'd have to take care of their poor country, imagine the millions of more mexicans that will now get welfare. imagine how overcrowded hospitals will be with mexican women having their 8th or 9th baby. and the mexican gangs would get a huge boost in their memberships, which means my tax money would go towards building more prisons. what would the US get out of all this? some more tacos and burritos? no thanks. we already got taco bell.

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
                    America could appoint Oscar De La Hoya as the Prince of Mexico!

LMFAO!!!!! princess Oscar

Comment

It almost happened during the mexican/american war, when we invaded mexico and pushed the mexican army/militia all the way back to mexico city and forced a conditional surrender of their terrirotories inherited from the spanish, that was probably the only chance at doing so, at this point, it would be pointless, americans dont want it, and mexicans certainly dont want to bow down like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X