Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao has one of the greatest story in boxing a true rags to riches but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao has one of the greatest story in boxing a true rags to riches but...

he has one of those story book stories, its really incredible would make for a great inspirational movie. A true self made man rags to riches, had nothing made something scaled to the top of the sport and became beloved by his country and fans all over the world of different ethnicity, Race and economic backgrounds.

But his movie will not be good unless it is made 50 years from now so nobody can remember his voice, because Manny's voice is something out of a comedy, it cannot be taken serious its too high pitched and the actor who plays him will have to be a caricature helllooooo my name is MAAAAAAAAANNNNNYYYYY PAAAAAAC YEOOOOOWWWW...uhhhhhhhhhh.....I.....LUUUUBBBB You...PIILLLLLLAAAAAPEEEENNSSSSS

Comment

What happened to Affion?

Comment

I seem to recall another great and ferocious champion in boxing history whose voice was made fun of by idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          I am not trying to make fun of Pac, just saying his voice would make the movie bad maybe an actor will just do his own version of Pac. like when Sean connery plays and American he still sounds like a Scottish person.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            I am not trying to make fun of Pac, just saying his voice would make the movie bad maybe an actor will just do his own version of Pac. like when Sean connery plays and American he still sounds like a Scottish person.
            its not one of your best threads, make your 10,000th post something epic hectari

Comment

This is boxing and I doubt if most fans care if he can sing or not. So go ahead and make the movie any time. There are many millions of people who think they sing well when they don't. It's very common.

Comment

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. had it the hardest..................................

Comment

Go take your medication and go back to sleep.

Comment

have you fl0mos ever heard floyd and his crackhead dad speak? seriously?

Comment

Working...
                    X