No announcement yet.

Thought Process

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's a good process on meditation:

it's all about breathing so that's the most important thing to focus on. deep breaths are KEY.
    1. breath in as much air as you can and hold it in.
    2. visualize your heart beat.
    3. try not to exhale until you can literally feel your heartbeating. if it doesn't work at first then try it on the exhale. after a couple tries then you should start feeling your heart beating.
    4. at that point then just breath deep, don't inhale or exhale until you feel a heartbeat.
    5. now visualize tiny hearts throughout your body. for example, pretend that you have little heartbeats on your fingertips. keep your focus and you'll actually feel your pulse in your fingertips.
    6. focus on all areas of your body. other good areas are on the face, shoulders, feet, toes, back, and head. try to cover these areas in a good half hour or so for each session.

Comment

Breathing like Purity said is definitely an awesome way of going about it. This forces you not to think about outside situations that pose a negative influence on your relaxation process.. i.e. your responsibilities, job, relationships. It forces you to think about your breathing, your body, your heart beat; consuming your mind with positive energy. Once you master that technique you can then set that aside and focus on clearing your mind of everything. I’ve talked to people who have reached this state for brief moments; they tell me it’s a whole other world. One psychic actually told me that when she reached this state once before, that her spirit lifted out of her body and she could then see herself sitting and meditating. It scared her so much that she broke the train of thought and flew back into her body, thus never being able to reach it again because of how much it scared her. However if you reach this level over a few years, you will be so at peace with your mind and everything around you that you wont be scared but rather at total and complete bliss with it.

Comment

Originally posted by madcrewmom
        A phrase I use all the time to myself is "fake it until you make it"
        I love this quote
        I use this all the time
        I am usually in a bad mood and I have to teach kids and I just fake like I am hap[py and energetic and bam I am happy and energetic
        It works

Meditation and prayer is also helpful

Comment

I need to go home and meditate my ass to sleep, cause today ****ing sucks.

Comment

Go pick a fight

Comment

That would be some good stress relief, but I'm really only into controlled violence. MMA, SnM, that type of ****.

Comment

I have picked a few fights in my lifetime.

Hey ******! Put my garbage cans back....you and your fancy truck

Comment

you can control all your thoughts absolutly, they pop into your head and you can listen to them all and if you want go into a homicidal rage ....

but seeing as your intelligent and positive you dont and you think positivly about the things your trying to achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen420
                    I need to go home and meditate my ass to sleep, cause today ****ing sucks.
                    WELCOME TO THE MORTGAGE BUSINESS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Purity
                      WELCOME TO THE MORTGAGE BUSINESS!!!!
                      Anyone with a credit score under 525 needs to be shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X