Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd sits back and watches Pac and Co destroy themselves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd has found a very solid way out of any fight. All he needs to think of is on what charges will he be jailed for...

"Floyd's already beaten Pac...

And he hasn't even fought him yet." -------------- This same ***** logic.

"Floyd doesnt need to fight PAC coz he can beath Pac anyway"

Jesus Christ...

Comment

floyd: im the superbowl of boxing. fight once ayear and duck again lol...

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
        Genius move by Floyd.

First Floyd asks Manny to take the same tests as he would.

Manny ADMITS he is physically and mentally weaker than Floyd by claiming blood loss before a fight will make him less than 100%.

Floyd sits back on vacation and watches the travelling carnival side show act with Pac fighting Cheato for a vacant belt then RUNNNING from Sergio.

Floyd watches Manny "select" older man Mosley..Floyd's leftovers.

Media backlash already starting on the honest Congroidsman.

Floyd's already beaten Pac...

And he hasn't even fought him yet.

Floyd will return from vacation and Segio will challenge Floyd.

Poor wittle nice guy Manny will be left in the dust once again.
        @ Congroidsman....you crazy!!! LOL

but look, Floyd been doing sucker **** like this....he watched Shane/Marg and Cotto all fight each other in the division he campaigned in while he was p4p king....he fought Hatton and slid out the side door....came back when the smoke cleared and fought a GREAT LW at WW and then due to a devastating earthquake he got a rusty Shane by accident.....then back out the side door.....nothing new....Money been playing this game...I think its played out...its time for Money to start moving furniture at 147 and 154...maybe even 160.....I think he's the most skilled fighter alive......everybody keep saying that there's a blueprint to beat Floyd...I always say, what good is a plan if you can't implement it?!? .....so I acknowledge his ring skills as the best but his NON-DESIRE to fight the best while they're at their best is what he'll be remembered most for if it aint too late already
        Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 12-23-2010, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Floyd sits back and watches Pac and Co destroy themselves

Genius move by Floyd.

Floyd's on vacation. And going to prison for life and a day. What else is there to say?

these quotes go hand in hand
          Last edited by shogunn; 12-23-2010, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Floyd don't wanna fight and Manny don't want to fight any competitive fights....Until they fight each other or Martinez they are both robbing their fans

Comment

I might agree with some of this nonsense if I didn't have a brain and Floyd hadn't spent his "vacation" getting charged with assault every other week.

Comment

Simple request. Take the same blood test Floyd will take. Just like older man Mosley who's fighting Manny now did.

Manny took the coward route and admitted he's physically and mentally weaker than floyd.

Manny wants to fight a fighter coming off stright wins his entire career and how does he show it? By fighting a string of fighters coming off losses or draws, let alone Mayweather's leftovers.

Does anyone honestly think a man who has put his ZERO on the line 41 times is "scared" of Manny who fights his leftovers and washed up drained fighters coming off losses or on their way out?

The OST test is already in Manny's mind. The seed of doubt in Manny is already planted.

Floyd has proven he's mentally and physically stronger than Manny whether Manny's on PED's or not. They'd BOTH be taking the same tests.
                thread should have been closed after the bold.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                  Floyd should fight Sergio. That's the only part of your post I agree with. I think Floyd has what it takes to beat the naturally bigger man. If he could do this, Manny would REALLY look foolish. Floyd should just go for it. I mean, even if he loses to Sergio, it wouldn't be that much of a blemish on his record. Sergio is obviously the WAY bigger man. That being said, I honestly think Floyd could outbox him to a decision. No jokes. It would be close, but I think if Floyd was on, he could win a 8-4 or 7-5 type decision.
                  i truly hope floyd does. something tell me he will

Comment

floyd sits back and watches = ducking

SELF OWNAGE AT IT'S FINEST.

Comment

This is chess not checkers, these are warning shots, after ya next move I'll give u what I got

Comment

Working...
                      X