Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Carl Froch beats Mikkel Kessler next month...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingbantz View Post
    That clears that up then.

2 x super champions and a regular champion would've been too much. Without forgetting throwing an interim into the mix too...
    be nice to see another new title in my opinion...
    ..."the real champion"

Comment

I dont even make an attempt to follow this ridiculous alphabet nonsense anymore, Andre Ward is the champion end of. This is a fight to see who is the next best...

Comment

kessler is one of those golden boys of boxing that gets everything handed to him through politics.

ward outclassed him for the wba belt and goes on to fight the best in the division, mikkel takes a nice break, then fights some bums which culminates into a fight for the vacant title against wait for it.. brian magee. lol.

the reign that was ended by ward wasnt much different. coming off his loss to calzaghe he was rewarded with a fight for the vacant title at home against a guy without a single decent win let alone good one.

i would think mikkel is either banging someone within the wba or getting banged by someone in the wba but the wbc let him hold onto championship honors even as he refused to fight decent competition as well for some reason. not full honors to be fair but still.

Comment

Working...
        X