Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Salley - "Michael Jordan Is Not The Greatest Of All Time" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
    I think MJ is arguably the greatest, but Wilt, Magic, Russell, and to a lesser degree, Jabbar, and Bird could also lay claim.

kareem? lesser degree?

good gawd some of the **** i read on here i swear

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I got this. On VHS.

me too bruh...I forced my kids to watch it in the old VCR...so when they get into basketball in the future they already know who the best is...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        kareem? lesser degree?

good gawd some of the **** i read on here i swear

Steve Nash's Sky Hook was more athletic then Kareem's.....

Comment

Steve Nash's Sky Hook was more athletic then Kareem's.....

to lesser degree it was

dude said Kareem...u believe that ****? the single most dominant scorer in NBA history...a winner at every level of the sport...from high school to the pros

i've seen basketball debates with some real b-ball buffs that went on for months when it came to Cap vs MJ

and this dude with his 'to a lesser degree'

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            to lesser degree it was

dude said Kareem...u believe that ****? the single most dominant scorer in NBA history...a winner at every level of the sport...from high school to the pros

i've seen basketball debates with some real b-ball buffs that went on for months when it came to Cap vs MJ

and this dude with his 'to a lesser degree'
            When it comes to total hard ware and accolades, it is a one hell of a argument.

I've heard stories that Kareem could dunk from the free throw line.....

When he was 13, lol. I'm not joking.

Comment

When it comes to total hard ware and accolades, it is a one hell of a argument.

I've heard stories that Kareem could dunk from the free throw line.....

When he was 13, lol. I'm not joking.

yea man...Cap was the ultimate game changer

take all the legends in any era...in their primes and if you asked me who i would start a franchise with, Cap would be higher on my wish list than MJ...

people forget how dominant he was...i caught him towards the tail end of his career and he was still pretty damn impressive...that sky hook was unguardable

Comment

Well I know undoubtably that MJ is and always will be greater than Kobe.

Comment

Working...
                X