No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Not Taking Mosley Challenge Lightly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Not Taking Mosley Challenge Lightly

There was no hint that boxing's pound-for-pound champ Manny Pacquiao was taking "Sugar" Shane Mosley lightly as he addressed the media on an international conference call a week before his May 7 WBO welterweight title defense at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow pacROID camp tryn a lil harder this time to try and convince the public that this is a legit fight . Moves like he's 29 lmao yea for the 1st round till shane shows his true age of 40 lmao. No true boxing fan believs this fraud. dude is a joke taking on old champions. Give it up 2 arum tho he milkn this cow till the very end hahaha

Comment

im tired of reading all these utterly pointless pac articles how about some coverage of shane?? pac isnt convincing anybody about this fight ,we all know he waited till shane got old tired and beaten to fight him like he does with every opponent he faces, fight someone good pacroiD!!!!, and please stop saying you fight for the fans and you want to make them happy, because its blatantly clear you dont do either you fight for your bank account and you never fight the guys we want you to fight, so stop insulting our intelligence.moves like a 29 yr old if that were true you wouldnt be fighting him!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        im tired of reading all these utterly pointless pac articles how about some coverage of shane?? pac isnt convincing anybody about this fight ,we all know he waited till shane got old tired and beaten to fight him like he does with every opponent he faces, fight someone good pacroiD!!!!, and please stop saying you fight for the fans and you want to make them happy, because its blatantly clear you dont do either you fight for your bank account and you never fight the guys we want you to fight, so stop insulting our intelligence.moves like a 29 yr old if that were true you wouldnt be fighting him!!!!
        everyone has the right to complain and criticize if they see fit. But you better also been one of those guys who cried and criticize floyd vs jmm. Cuz that was a farce as well. picking on a lightweight and worse make him jump 2 weight classes. And STILL not keeping the contract weight. That was a farce if i ever saw one. So i thinking criticizing this fight is justified. As long as your werent one of those folks who agreed with floyd vs jmm fight and praising floyd. Otherwise conversation with some one like that is like talkin to a brick wall.

Comment

too right! but don't underestimate the power of stupidity, these ******s will believe everything from Pac. I can't really blame them, not having enough brain cells is genetic! Persecuting the mentally challenged is immoral.

Comment

Roach will throw in the towel...he ALMOST did it in the Khan/Maidana fight....he LOVES Manny like a son....so once Shane lands something nice and and Manny start to "Dougy"....Roach will save him

Comment

Originally posted by kdd View Post
              everyone has the right to complain and criticize if they see fit. But you better also been one of those guys who cried and criticize floyd vs jmm. Cuz that was a farce as well. picking on a lightweight and worse make him jump 2 weight classes. And STILL not keeping the contract weight. That was a farce if i ever saw one. So i thinking criticizing this fight is justified. As long as your werent one of those folks who agreed with floyd vs jmm fight and praising floyd. Otherwise conversation with some one like that is like talkin to a brick wall.
              well pac is doin the very exact same thing to jmm making him go to147 at the age of 38 for the next fight so as far as that goes pac does the same crap even worse really. its true that mayweather had an unfair advantage but its also true that he beat jmm very easily something pac couldnt do, and I have a hard time beleiving the wt wouuldve altered the outcome,and im the biggest jmm fan.plus coming off a 2 yr layoff,pacs level of comp leaves much to be desired all hes doing better than mayweather at this point is staying active, to me beating up no-hopers isnt glorious like pac does time and time again. i think pac is way overrated because all he does is copycat what mosely and mayweather and even margs ALREADY did yet he gets 20x the credit its frankly very insulting. a cigar is just a cigar, pac hasnt fought a top flight in their prime on a winning streak fighter since jmm,and mayweather refuses to step up until [pac accepts random tests and pac refuses to be tested randomly so I think they are both divas whom are very bad for the sport and take away much needed attention to fighters whom are far more deserving like martinez for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Roach will throw in the towel...he ALMOST did it in the Khan/Maidana fight....he LOVES Manny like a son....so once Shane lands something nice and and Manny start to "Dougy"....Roach will save him
                I agree if shane can be the shane of at least 2009 one more night he kos pac, if he doesnt at least for sure pac wont win easily, like everyone thinks he will .he just making jr look better by even taking this fight and I can garuntee at the end of the fight he wont do it as easily and wont look as pretty .if he does it wont matter 40 yr ols mosley is supposed to lose and if he doesnt he just made himself look inferrior, but im hoping for a upset , shane is my boy I hope he lands something good.shane is the better fighter has had the better wins if he loses it will be because hes at the tailend of his career not because pac is anything great.

Comment

well pac is doin the very exact same thing to jmm making him go to147 at the age of 38 for the next fight so as far as that goes pac does the same crap even worse really. its true that mayweather had an unfair advantage but its also true that he beat jmm very easily something pac couldnt do, and I have a hard time beleiving the wt wouuldve altered the outcome,and im the biggest jmm fan.plus coming off a 2 yr layoff,pacs level of comp leaves much to be desired all hes doing better than mayweather at this point is staying active, to me beating up no-hopers isnt glorious like pac does time and time again. i think pac is way overrated because all he does is copycat what mosely and mayweather and even margs ALREADY did yet he gets 20x the credit its frankly very insulting. a cigar is just a cigar, pac hasnt fought a top flight in their prime on a winning streak fighter since jmm,and mayweather refuses to step up until [pac accepts random tests and pac refuses to be tested randomly so I think they are both divas whom are very bad for the sport and take away much needed attention to fighters whom are far more deserving like martinez for instance.
                  I really dont see the comparison what pac (arum)"will" do with jmm.I really don't. And i didnt understand what you ment by that mayweather had easier time with jmm. What does that mean? because what i know about boxing seems different than yours.Style makes fights. Jmm gave pac fits but lost badly to floyd. Pac destroyed oscar and yet floyd won by split descision and instead of a rematch with oscar he retired.hatton went 10rds with floyd and was competitive for the first 4rds but got destroyed by manny in less than 2rds. styles make fights.
                  Pac resume is impressive if you cant see that i dont know what to tell you. I think every sports writer would agree with me. 8 titles in 8 weight classes, 4 lineal champion, i dont know man. You like to nit pick pacquiao but he has been fighting bigger guys. Did he fight the best every weight class? no..i would be the first to tell you. His 135 campaign was a joke. DIdnt fight cambell,casmayor,soto etc.. Did he fight best 154lb dchampion ?nope either but still his resume far surpasses floyd. You cant deny this. Like you said..floyd fought who? corrales? fought judah after his lost to baldamor. Fought really faded arturo gatti to make a name for himself. who??? ducked margarito even tho was offered his biggest payday. After hatton he retired so he didnt have to fiht cotto,margarito . But floyd is still a talent cant knock him on that..still love to watch him fight. You dont think sugar rey leonard waited for hagler to slow down? cmon now. like i said pacquiao resume is way better than floyd. no comparison. no anaylyst would dare to say other wise. they know how foolish it will look if they did.

Comment

Originally posted by kdd View Post
                    I really dont see the comparison what pac (arum)"will" do with jmm.I really don't. And i didnt understand what you ment by that mayweather had easier time with jmm. What does that mean? because what i know about boxing seems different than yours.Style makes fights. Jmm gave pac fits but lost badly to floyd. Pac destroyed oscar and yet floyd won by split descision and instead of a rematch with oscar he retired.hatton went 10rds with floyd and was competitive for the first 4rds but got destroyed by manny in less than 2rds. styles make fights.
                    Pac resume is impressive if you cant see that i dont know what to tell you. I think every sports writer would agree with me. 8 titles in 8 weight classes, 4 lineal champion, i dont know man. You like to nit pick pacquiao but he has been fighting bigger guys. Did he fight the best every weight class? no..i would be the first to tell you. His 135 campaign was a joke. DIdnt fight cambell,casmayor,soto etc.. Did he fight best 154lb dchampion ?nope either but still his resume far surpasses floyd. You cant deny this. Like you said..floyd fought who? corrales? fought judah after his lost to baldamor. Fought really faded arturo gatti to make a name for himself. who??? ducked margarito even tho was offered his biggest payday. After hatton he retired so he didnt have to fiht cotto,margarito . But floyd is still a talent cant knock him on that..still love to watch him fight. You dont think sugar rey leonard waited for hagler to slow down? cmon now. like i said pacquiao resume is way better than floyd. no comparison. no anaylyst would dare to say other wise. they know how foolish it will look if they did.
                    Co-sign. I think the majority of boxing writers and analysts would agree with you. It's no surprise Pac got the Fighter of the Decade award from the BWAA. Because, all haterade and nit-picking aside, his resume speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                    X