Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios and the entire Garcia family (except Danny) must feel like shyt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios and the entire Garcia family (except Danny) must feel like shyt

I wonder how they feel about Ortiz now.

They all said he had no heart.

Rios said he wasn't going to waste him time watching that ****. That Ortiz would quit again.

The entire Garcia family had said they were jumping and screaming when Ortiz quit against Maidana.

Haters gon' hate.

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    I wonder how they feel about Ortiz now.

They all said he had no heart.

Rios said he wasn't going to waste him time watching that ****. That Ortiz would quit again.

The entire Garcia family had said they were jumping and screaming when Ortiz quit against Maidana.

Haters gon' hate.
    Rios is a champ and has never quit. How is he gonna feel like ****? I still respect bam bam far more

Comment

Agreed...I even remember Vargas telling me on Twitter that there was no way Ortiz would be able to beat Berto..I wonder what Brandon has to say now..

Comment

Haters.....

Comment

I doubt Ortiz gives a shi.t what those bitter ghetto punks have to say now.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            Rios is a champ and has never quit. How is he gonna feel like ****? I still respect bam bam far more
            Read the fucking post, he downtalked him so bad.

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            I doubt Ortiz gives a shi.t what those bitter ghetto punks have to say now.
            They blame Ortiz for everything that happened yet they are the ones acting like inmature jealous a-holes.

Comment

Why would they? Garcia, Top Rank gets a percentage of everything Golden Boy makes on Ortiz. They are jumping for joy with the cash.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Why would they? Garcia, Top Rank gets a percentage of everything Golden Boy makes on Ortiz. They are jumping for joy with the cash.
                Ortiz gets paid the same amount regardless and they don't care about money as it was obvious by how they acted when Maidana stopped Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                  Ortiz gets paid the same amount regardless and they don't care about money as it was obvious by how they acted when Maidana stopped Ortiz.
                  No he doesn't. He pays Garcia and his ex-manager from his end of the purse. GB pays Top Rank

Comment

From the gameplan Danny layed out last night,i would say he is now the best trainer in the family,not once did i hear bad advice come out of his corner.

Comment

Working...
                    X