Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Canelo and GGG both have fought ww's..who won better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Canelo and GGG both have fought ww's..who won better?

Post and discuss..please no excuses just post and discuss

Did they fight the same guy?

Imagine the first body shot and double left hook GG landed on Brook hitting Amir Khans glass jaw lol..

They both won easy and both lost 1-2 rounds of their fights...

Now they should fight each other...

Comment

GGG fought the better fgighter and weon more convincingly.
      When. Nelo stopped Khan it was out if blue

Comment

It appears to me that Khan is easily a level below Brook, if not two levels. Can any of y'all envision a scenario in which Khan doesn't get stopped by Kell if they fought?

Brook's the better of the two, so I think GGG's win is clearly the better of the two.

That said neither Brook nor Khan belonged in the same ring as GGG and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          GGG fought the better fgighter and weon more convincingly.
          When. Nelo stopped Khan it was out if blue
          Canelo stopping Khan wasn't out of the blue he was out boxing and out landing Khan. How is Canelo knocking a guy into Narnia not more convincing? Khan literally was dead for a few seconds. You have all these people (incorrectly though) saying the stoppage was early with Brook.

Brook is the better fighter though.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Canelo stopping Khan wasn't out of the blue he was out boxing and out landing Khan. How is Canelo knocking a guy into Narnia not more convincing? Khan literally was dead for a few seconds. You have all these people (incorrectly though) saying the stoppage was early with Brook.

Brook is the better fighter though.
            What standards are you holding nelo to? Prescott koed Khan inu der minute. Sio Prescott diud better.

Comment

Canelo didn't do much before the ko so i pick ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                Canelo didn't do much before the ko so i pick ggg.
                Everybody knoiknoiws GGG did better. GGG stopped someone whose never been stopped
                Prescott beat khsan better than nelo did. There's no excuse for that

Comment

Well GGG did break the mans face so I guess you got to give it to him. Both got outboxed in spots but I think Canelos KO was expectd moreso than a corner stoppage because Brook was seeing 3.

Comment

ggg and im not even being biased. based off the fact that khan has been ko before so it was expected. ggg broke brooks eye socket. which one do you think hurted the most? getting put to sleep or having a broken eye socket.

Comment

Working...
                    X