Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    You're a ******.
    Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
    You're a ******.
    Karma is a biatch!

Poor, Reloaded gets shot ! BOOOM!

Comment

Clottey is not a strong minded fighter, all there is to it. Some things were shady but not a fix.

Comment

You're a ******.
        And youre a wet behind the ears 17 lol , that automatically qualifys you to be a gullible ****** , science states your brain is only partly developed and functional , the most ******ed part of your brain is rational thinking and being able to evaluate evidence logically .

Sorry kid youre scientifically proven to be ******ed , at least until your late 20s that is unless you happen to be born a dumb fck which is highly possible .

Comment

Rios had to resort to covering up too. Its either that, run for your life or get beaten up. Clottey resorted to turtling up.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules
            You're a ******.
            You're a ******.
            Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Karma is a biatch!

Poor, Reloaded gets shot ! BOOOM!

/\ /\ /\

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              And youre a wet behind the ears 17 lol , that automatically qualifys you to be a gullible ****** , science states your brain is only partly developed and functional , the most ******ed part of your brain is rational thinking and being able to evaluate evidence logically .

Sorry kid youre scientifically proven to be ******ed , at least until your late 20s that is unless you happen to be born a dumb fck which is highly possible .
              Yes everyone under the age of 25 is stupid. You've nailed it, mate.

Comment

/\ /\ /\

Stop, the suspense is killing me. Which of the 3 Stooges were you Reloaded? You are the only one here that was old enough to have played the part.

Well, I liked the shows is all I can say.

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                  Yes everyone under the age of 25 is stupid. You've nailed it, mate.
                  Sad to say but it is true I guess thats why wisdom comes so late in life , you have to live life to develop an understanding of it , young people are just so gullible .

Comment

/\ /\ /\

The Three Stooges? How old are you? 106?

Comment

No not fixed, but I still want my money back from that fight. As nice a stadium Cowboys stadium is, it's not a great venue for Boxing.
                      The undercard sucked, and Joshua Clottey did nothing to at least win the respect of the fans. I'm glad he didn't get a chance at another money fight against Canelo this December.

Only good thing about fight was the weigh in the previous night. Lots of good boxing folk in Dallas. Doesn't happen much.

Comment

Working...
                      X