Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should W. Klitschko dump Hayden Pantierre to preserve the Klitschko boxing gene pool?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should W. Klitschko dump Hayden Pantierre to preserve the Klitschko boxing gene pool?

In order for a 6'10 behemoth Super Klitschko to be born, he needs to mate with a 5'11 supermodel or a 6'ft Russian Tennis player, and let Evolution take place.

We'll start off the 6'10 Super Klitschko as Champion at age 20 and have him go until age 40, with a 20 year reign, going 100-0 (95Ko), or 97-3 because he could always gas out, get KO'd a few times before going on a dominant winning streak.

But none of this will happen if he dilutes his genes by mating with the inferior 5 foot nothing, B-list actress. Now sure, Wlad's Alpha sperm will still make sure that he kid grows up at least 6'1 with above average intellect, but Boxing fans will lose out on seeing the equivalent of a Super Sayan or a Liger in the Ring.

him and sharapova should have a baby just so superman can be born.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
      In order for a 6'10 behemoth Super Klitschko to be born, he needs to mate with a 5'11 supermodel or a 6'ft Russian Tennis player, and let Evolution take place.

We'll start off the 6'10 Super Klitschko as Champion at age 20 and have him go until age 40, with a 20 year reign, going 100-0 (95Ko), or 97-3 because he could always gas out, get KO'd a few times before going on a dominant winning streak.

But none of this will happen if he dilutes his genes by mating with the inferior 5 foot nothing, B-list actress. Now sure, Wlad's Alpha sperm will still make sure that he kid grows up at least 6'1 with above average intellect, but Boxing fans will lose out on seeing the equivalent of a Super Sayan or a Liger in the Ring.

I'm surprised she even fit on him.

Wladimir Klitschko is the most boring fighter on the planet. Klitschko vs Povetkin was unwatchable. We don't need anymore Klitschko's in boxing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

Wladimir Klitschko is the most boring fighter on the planet. Klitschko vs Povetkin was unwatchable. We don't need anymore Klitschko's in boxing.
          Wlad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all your ghetto heroes....COMBINED!

Comment

He needs to bang Ronda Rousey if you wanna see that legendary super sayian like Brolly

But if I was him, I would keep Hayden as my main chick and Rousey would be my side peice

Comment

What was your opinion on Mayweather vs Maidana 2?

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                What was your opinion on Mayweather vs Maidana 2?
                I don't get bored by boxing. I get bored by someone using their jab as a defense to protect their glass chin the entire fight.

Comment

I don't get bored by boxing. I get bored by someone using their jab as a defense to protect their glass chin the entire fight.
                  Double standards bro, I could easily say "I don't get bored by boxing. I get bored by someone clinching to make up for their lack of inside fighting skills the entire fight".

For the record, I don't like Wladimir either, but Mayweather's last fight was beyond boring, he usually doesn't clinch that much though.

Comment

But still, My question hasn't been answered. How did someone as tiny as Hayden Pantierre fit on Dr. Steelhammer.

Comment

Working...
                    X