Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ms Jackson suing Floyd? Charges include false imprisonment, battery, and harassment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
    Is Nelly broke or what?
    Nelly ain't spending the kind of paper on her that Floyd was ... Dude was probably in "Hit-it & forget-it" mode and kicked her to the curb.

On-topic: These gold-diggers are ruthless, worthless and not worth the panties they wear. File a suit first, then seek damages ... Who in their right mind seeks damages first?

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Nelly ain't spending the kind of paper on her that Floyd was ... Dude was probably in "Hit-it & forget-it" mode and kicked her to the curb.

On-topic: These gold-diggers are ruthless, worthless and not worth the panties they wear. File a suit first, then seek damages ... Who in their right mind seeks damages first?
      Ms Jackson deserves whatever she seeks for, its wrong to say Floyd bought her this and that, its all for show. floyd took it all back, if he really gave those things its her property already and no way should floyd take it from her.

Comment

Ill say this I don't respect Miss Jackson at all, or self centered women like her who rely on their body to make ends. She is over there treating her new puppy bulldog like its a baby, yet she killed or aborted her twins because she didn't want Floyd to find out those were another mans kids. Her life was not in danger she was trying to pull a fast one and sneak stuff.

Still Floyd is stupid for airing his dirty laundry out, i knew she was bound to sue, thats some crazy stuff to air out.

But at the same time I dont feel sorry for her one bit because women been airing guys out for so long and its considered acceptable.

Comment

Working...
        X