An eye for an eye: HBO steals Hopkins Pascal II from Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hbo got it..

Comment

I was wishing this would've been on Showtime. I'm getting tired of Lampley and his over the top commentating, Steward and his "I knew this would happen" predictions, and most of all Merchant and his stupid ass metaphors "They said blah blah blah stars and the sun and the galaxy."

Comment

It's like watching paupers steal from one another.

I'll be viewing the Super Six instead.

Comment

Froch-Johnson is 10x better than this fight. Why HBO puts it on the same night is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ViciousVic View Post
            I wonder if its going to take place in the States or its going back to Canada.
            Well, they won't fill an arena in the USA with 18,000 fans to watch the boring old Bernard hold and headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
              Well, they won't fill an arena in the USA with 18,000 fans to watch the boring old Bernard hold and headbutt.
              Wlads fights aren't that much more interesting either........

Comment

Originally posted by ViciousVic View Post
                Wlads fights aren't that much more interesting either........
                To me they are. Beatdowns and brutal KOs are better than headbutts and holding.

But to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                  This is going against the super six that night too. I'm just glad this fight is happening. This fight did pretty good ratings on showtime, so it should be solid for HBO. I hope they put Cloud-Dawson on the same night. That'd be tight.
                  That's more like an eye for half an ear.....the lobe to me more precise......but ok I guess it's better than nothing.....

Comment

I'll take Hopkins-Pascal II anyday over Froch-Johnson. Froch's fight maybe exciting, but the outcome is more obvious. Throw in Pascal-Cloud with this and you are sure to have a bigger night.

Comment

It could be sold in Philly.

Comment

Working...
                      X