No announcement yet.

Actually this was Abraham 2nd lost...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually this was Abraham 2nd lost...

...Edison Miranda went to Abraham's backyard and he broke AA's jaw in the fourth round and the fight wasn't stop! Instead Miranda was deducted two points in the fifth round for an alledge headbutt. then he was also deducted two points in the seventh round and one point in the eleventh. Look at the scorecards and you too would say -"WTF?"114-109, 115-109, 116-109

Originally posted by Rompeboca View Post
    ...Edison Miranda went to Abraham's backyard and he broke AA's jaw in the fourth round and the fight wasn't stop! Instead Miranda was deducted two points in the fifth round for an alledge headbutt. then he was also deducted two points in the seventh round and one point in the eleventh. Look at the scorecards and you too would say -"WTF?"114-109, 115-109, 116-109
    Yep, and people called Miranda a dirty cheating bastard.
    **** that. Abraham is a crybaby and the dirty fighter.
    He deserved this loss and took a beating getting there.

Eat **** Wilfred Sauerland. You deserve this more than anyone!

Comment

no, it was his first loss.

Comment

I thought Miranda won the 1st fight too without all the bias **** from the ref. But AA did clean up the mess in their rematch.

Comment

I had Abraham winning pretty comfortably

Comment

I like AA but there is no way he won that fight.

The ref jobbed Miranda w/ all those point deductions, and I thought Miranda basically slapped AA all over the ring.

Oh well...

Comment

I don't understand how any sane doctor allows a fighter to continue a fight with a broke jaw.

They stopped Corrales-Casamayor because of cuts in Corrales mouth. CUTS. But a broken a jaw? Stig niel ZIS IS GERMANY.

Comment

I had Abrahamm winning that fight. Very close though. Also I will tell you why it was close. HIS ****ING FACE WAS DANGLING ABOUT.

Comment

The thing that annoys me the most is AA's bitchiness in the ring. You hear all this talk about him being a warrior but the dude can be a straight up *****; constantly complaining to the ref about being hit low; when he's actually being hit to the body. That is something that really disgusted me about the dude. The sad part is, he neutralized Taylor's body attack by doing that. Anyway, as for the topic, I also had Miranda winning the 1st fight.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    I had Abrahamm winning that fight. Very close though. Also I will tell you why it was close. HIS ****ING FACE WAS DANGLING ABOUT.
                    Randy Neumann had to be on the take.

I've never seen anyone deduct points like that in my life.

**** was surreal. I'm surprised Miranda didn't kick him in the nuts.

Comment

Working...
                    X