Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey has all the tools to demolish Pacman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clottey doesn't fight every minute of the round, and he doesn't fight at all some rounds. Pac would win a UD. Clottey needs to learn he can't win a fight by showing how hard his head is, he throws so few punches at times that even though he blocks most of his opponents shots, he still gets outlanded.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      Clottey will need a good trainer......you win fights in camp, I hope he gets a good camp.....because his camp for the Cotto fight was not that of a pro boxer.....he needs to dig deep and I don't mean in some *****.....Clottey can't be breakin' the number one rule if he expects to beat the number one dude!!!......I think he will beat Manny, all he need is a good trainer.....please call Nazim or Nacho....those are the dudes for the job!!
      yep i agree... well i hope someone can make clottey a big-counterpuncher

on the lighter side of life... maybe he will hire fraud sr... then ask for an olympic style testing too... ?

Comment

Joshua CLottey vs Manny Pacquiao is yet to be finalized, sources say that Reps from mayweather and pacquiao camps are holding a final meeting tomorow.

If Pacquiao-Clottey was to be made, I can see clottey lasting out the 12 roounds, will lose UD. The only way for clottey to win is if he was to KO/TKO pacman.

Comment

Working...
        X