No announcement yet.

Is your 360 rrod'd without warranty.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your 360 rrod'd without warranty.

Mine did and I'm pretty broke and it costs 80 bucks to fix at a specialized repair shop and 140 at microsoft. Sooo I did the towel trick and then trade it in to gamestop/eb games or microplay. Those bastards give you **** for your stuff might as well give em ****. Or if you want more dough and cold hard cash sell it on craigslist. Towel tricking only makes the 360 last a few more days.
    After that find buy a newer 360 with a good chipset and warranty.

P.S for those that think it's grimy of me to trade in a broken console. It ain't my ****in fault they make **** hardware that fails at 33% and expect me to pay for it.

rep meh if you ever think this will help you out.

I don't know what they're doing. My Xbox just bought a complete game by it ****ing self moments ago for me! I was searching through ''games on demand'' was turning my back to check the prices for that game on Pricerunner.. Looked back 5 minutes later and it was downloading the ****ing game without asking me!! You're suppose to press ''buy'' then ''conferm'' before it buys it.. Not buying the **** because you're at a random game in the games on demand MENU! I'm so pissed right now, because I can't get my money back and I saw the game at half price somewhere else!!

Comment

mines ran outta warrenty but they still told me to send it in and they didnt tell me anything about paying

Comment

Working...
      X