Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Admits Weight Issue, Needed 6 Months To Drop From 210

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
    Who is GGG avoiding?
    He avoided Andre Ward, for good reason too the pound for pound no.1 would have swept him aside with relative ease.

Comment

I saw that photo knocking around Twitter last night. Not pretty is it?!

I rate Saunders, i think he can fight. He looked good in that first half of the Eubank fight, good against Lee. He was terrible last night though, and 2016 has been a bad one for him.

Being so inactive did no favours for him at all. He's a world champ now and needs to be motivated. No talk about big fights unless he's willing to take them. No turning up his nose at fights on good cards. He needs to get in the ring and work, and as soon as possible.

Comment

Why would anyone let themselves get so fat after winning your first world title. Just because your injured doesn't mean you can't stay in some kind of shape. I don't remember seeing any pictures of him in a wheelchair.

Comment

WOW!!! Between him and Lemuix they look like a bunch of light HW's fighting at Middleweight.

GGG and CanYellow actually might be to small for MW.

Comment

I always though Saunders was a JOKE. Just like Lemuix. The MW division is DOGSHT!!!! Personally I would rather see Canelo fight his current mando in Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              Why would anyone let themselves get so fat after winning your first world title. Just because your injured doesn't mean you can't stay in some kind of shape. I don't remember seeing any pictures of him in a wheelchair.
              Because your not a professional. Why would someone talk mad sht about CW's and then not even be able to make weight themselves???

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.2329949

http://www.************.com/2016/03/...osa-fight-off/

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                He avoided Andre Ward, for good reason too the pound for pound no.1 would have swept him aside with relative ease.
                Ward would of beat GGG. No doubt!!! If kovalov couldn't KO Ward weighing 185 lbs GGG had almost ZERO chance of winning... Sht Brook gave GGG a hard enough time.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  So why he staying at 160? Go to 168 fight James DeGale that big money in the UK

Chris Pratt?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                    when was this? when ward was getting his ass handed to him in court? or when ward came back and could no longer make 168? btw wart isn't p4p number 1 on any credible list.

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
                      DAMN!!! I saw this photo first time. I'm still in shock
                      did saunders ate maidana?

Comment

Working...
                      X