Collapse
No announcement yet.

Promoter's Official HD Stream for Today's Russian Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the blood bath begin. Just hope Gasseiv gets fair reff'ing.

Comment

• Originally posted by fredo [!] View Post
      This might very well end up being the best boxing card of the year, every fight so far has been entertaining with KOs and we still got the most explosive matchup to go xDD Gassiev vs Lebedev lets go baby!!
      These Russian cards are always great. Wish there were more of them

Comment

• Well, there ya go. Step out for 2 mins to get my lil boys dinner...

Comment

• Originally posted by fredo [!] View Post
          This might very well end up being the best boxing card of the year, every fight so far has been entertaining with KOs and we still got the most explosive matchup to go xDD Gassiev vs Lebedev lets go baby!!
          thats the second russian boxing event i watched live and they dont disappoint.

curiously, the first one also featured chakhkiev getting knocked out, a big upset (kudryashov vs durodola) and lebedev was also featured.

They know how to make exciting fights lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            These Russian cards are always great. Wish there were more of them
            Entertaining fights!

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
              only a 52% KO ratio so I'm sure nobody expect Indongo to score a KO but those damn Shots you don't see coming does the most damage and Troyanovsky didn't see that at all
              I don't think it had anything to do with not seeing the shot coming. In the replay, you can see Troyanovski braces himself for the punch. That shot landed perfectly on the chin. Just a beautiful punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                I don't think it had anything to do with not seeing the shot coming. In the replay, you can see Troyanovski braces himself for the punch. That shot landed perfectly on the chin. Just a beautiful punch.
                Seems like he completely misjudged the range of the shot

Comment

• Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                  thats the second russian boxing event i watched live and they dont disappoint.

curiously, the first one also featured chakhkiev getting knocked out, a big upset (kudryashov vs durodola) and lebedev was also featured.

They know how to make exciting fights lol
                  Yeah, I watched that card too, when Duradola sparked Kudryashov it was a bit like this. Incidentally did anyone notice it was Alexi Egorovs pro debut tonight - there's a kid with a bright future in the pros if I'm any judge.

Comment

• What is with the LONG Light Show in between fights?

Comment

• Think I actually prefer having the camera on the ring and crowd vs listening to Bunce talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X