Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Will Be in Line For Ward-Kovalev Winner, Says Michel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonutHunter View Post
    What has Beterbiev done to warrant a title fight against Ward or Kovalev? Excluding his amateur career, he has not beat anyone of note. Just beat down a few no names and all of a sudden he's in line for a title fight? Even Stevenson will be a more sensible option, atleast he actually has some leverage. I want to see Beterbiev actually face someone with a pulse before he starts getting big money fights against Ward/Kovalev.
    tavoris cloud and gabe campillo are pretty solid names for a guy with 10 fights

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
      tavoris cloud and gabe campillo are pretty solid names for a guy with 10 fights
      Yes it is, but then he stopped, and his activity of 2 fights per year versus no names right now makes no sense. Fighters fighting twice a year are usually established, have fought all the journeymen they were gonna fight in their career, and are fighting for good paychecks. At 32 it makes even less sense. Similar fighters like Lomachenko, Rigondeaux are at least fighting some names here and there and Rigo is ducked by LSC, Frampton and the like. If i'm not mistaken I remember Beterbiev refused to fight Chilemba (before Kov fought him)

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Yes it is, but then he stopped, and his activity of 2 fights per year versus no names right now makes no sense. Fighters fighting twice a year are usually established, have fought all the journeymen they were gonna fight in their career, and are fighting for good paychecks. At 32 it makes even less sense. Similar fighters like Lomachenko, Rigondeaux are at least fighting some names here and there and Rigo is ducked by LSC, Frampton and the like. If i'm not mistaken I remember Beterbiev refused to fight Chilemba (before Kov fought him)
        didnt beterbiev have some kind of injury? i think that's why his activity has gone down this year. and i agree, he hasnt been active enough. i was mostly just commenting on beterbiev not having fought anyone of note.

speaking of rigo, his last 3 years have been pretty non-descript. hope someone steps up and fights him soon

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
          They will rob him too
          Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
          Another siff euro too easy. That powa tho!

Comment

Why he in line you have other guys with better fights , Shouldn't the winner of those fight be next??

Adonis Stevenson/Eleider Alvarez
            Joe Smith Jr./Bernard Hopkins
            Oleksandr Gvozdyk/ Isaac Chilemba
            Nathan Cleverly/Juergen Braehmer

Comment

He should only go for Ward if he fancies getting clinched all night while having corrupt officials oversee the fight.

Ward will have a problem anyway like he always does if he has to fight Beterbiev. You know there's going to be crying from him with the added delusion he comes out with.

I can't wait.

Comment

Didn't Artur beat Kovalev in the amateurs?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  AND THE NEW!!!

Now kill yourself
                  This. Again

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    dont be shocked if beterbiev beats them both. this guy can ****ing fight
                    ... very likely....................

Comment

Beter won't have to worry about judges if he just KO either Ward or Kov,which he most definitely will.

Comment

Working...
                      X