Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What reward do you want to make you wear this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao!!!!

Comment

Can't make a decision until I see what the back looks like. The front would be way too tight on me....my nuts would be screaming, and my dick wouldn't be happy either.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
        I'd love to see Cotto wearing one, but I doubt they come in XXXL Sizes.

And If Canelo tried to squeeze into one it'd snap loose from the strain and take some poor kid's eye out.

Canelo vs Cotto weigh in...Mexico and PR colors

make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Canelo vs Cotto weigh in...Mexico and PR colors

make it happen
          [IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/2/1/n/4/21n4A/tumblr_m14dcxwcE01r4cqijo1_400.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I'd love to see Cotto wearing one, but I doubt they come in XXXL Sizes.

And If Canelo tried to squeeze into one it'd snap loose from the strain and take some poor kid's eye out.
            I agree it's way too dangerous for either one of them to wear, it's like walking around with a loaded gun with your finger on the trigger one wrong move and BOOM! down goes a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              I blow job and **** wsex with scarlett johansson would make me wear this

don't like it... don't like the color too bright for my taste.

Comment

I wouldn't wear it.... it's not revealing enough. Fucking prudes.
                This one would be good for you.

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                How does that thing even stay attached? It looks like it goes around the back, but...how?

If I were ever to wear such a thing, the purpose behind such a decision would likely be for laughs and my own amusement anyway, so I wouldn't need any other form of compensation.
                This one's looks good on your physique

Last edited by led; 06-16-2014, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Maybe whoever makes these could send me like 50 more so I can tan on my roof, that is if we can get some extended period without rain ever.

As for sexual favors.......well what do you give a guy who has everything he needs? Its like offering money to Bill Gates.
                  Are you packed like this?

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  My booty is my pride and joy, I need to see the back of these bad boys before I purchase a pair.
                  Your proud of your booty because you wear briefs like this:

Comment

Working...
                  X