VIDEO : David Haye & Fres Oquendo message to the Klitschko's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali is ducking.

Comment

'This is a special service announcement by the nobodies of the heavyweight division'.

Oquendo may never have been down, but he has been beaten by 3 men over the age of 40. Actually, Haye himself has been beaten by a 40 year old. Perhaps that is why these 2 are close. They can relate to one another.

Oquendo is a crybaby. He knows he wouldn't stand a chance. He just wants a pay day. Even David Haye has a better chance of beating Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
        'This is a special service announcement by the nobodies of the heavyweight division'.

Oquendo may never have been down, but he has been beaten by 3 men over the age of 40. Actually, Haye himself has been beaten by a 40 year old. Perhaps that is why these 2 are close. They can relate to one another.

Oquendo is a crybaby. He knows he wouldn't stand a chance. He just wants a pay day. Even David Haye has a better chance of beating Wladimir.
        Why do you come out with stupid **** like this when you know Wlad has been beaten by much worse opposition. You're ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          haha I forgot about that. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Why do you come out with stupid **** like this when you know Wlad has been beaten by much worse opposition. You're ******ed.
            Well said.

Comment

Though I disagree with some of the stuff he said, it was pretty funny. Would of been better if the actual fighters did the talking to them instead. That way I can laugh like I did with Haye when he got outclassed. Same will happen to Oquendo.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                This is subjective. Brewster and Sanders have pretty good records and at least one of them has proven to be iron chinned (brewster) and how Wlad lost also needs to be taken into context.

But none of that matters because we're talking about a improved, prime Wlad Klitschko, who perfected his tall man style of fighting and learned how not to waste unnecessary energy for a 6'6, 250lb man.

Remember how you fanboys do this with Tyson (I.E. a prime 85-89 Tyson beats anybody, LOL a 4 year prime), discounting anything after that. Well apply that same standard to Wlad .

Comment

So you've got Monsour talking, you've got that 6'7 goof who gave himself an uppercut talking, but hey at least he is still undefeated and young, and you still have David Haye chirping away.

Now I approve of Monsour and Tyson Fury, but not the latter. If David Haye was at least a full-time fighter, staying active, I would take another look at him. But he is already talking retirement and he doesn't even have 30 wins under his belt. Perhaps he is overstating his "fame" and relying on it too much. The Klitschko's don't care for a Mayweather Vs Delahoya type circus since they're doing just fine in generating revenue and getting paid by fighting active contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post

And Wlad got knocked out by a 37 yr old in less than 6 minutes. They might be nobodies but they're better than Mormeck, Wach or Thompson.

Comment

this was funny

Comment

Working...
                      X