Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you see Danny Garcia ever entering your top ten P4P...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JudahRaidersfan View Post
    I'm assuming unfunny Joke but I feel like the GBP TR feud might make it harder, I'm not sure he beats Zab.
    Come on, Danny Garcia is a LOT better looking than Zab Judah.

Sparked - people said that Macklin shouldn't be in the same ring as Martinez. I argued that while he didn't have Sergio's cheek bone structure, he would prove he could compete with him, and I believe he did that.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      Even Haymon and GBP never thought Garcia would go this far. He's an expendable fighter. First, they were trying to resuscitate Morales' comeback. Second was when they sacrificed him for Khan leading to the eventual Floyd/Khan matchup.
      I think Amir is underrated in the looks department, but I always had Danny edging him.

As for this thread, while it IS silly, it also serves a purpose... it shows how many loud-mouthed morons click "reply" to a thread without reading anything past the subject line. NSB - just people wanting to say THEIR opinion, without reading anyone else's.

Comment

LMFAO.

Hell Naw. Dude has a win over glass chin khan and 80 year old Morales.

HE will never even break the top 10.

In order to become that popular like Oscar (your reference) you have to have your people behind you. He doesnt. Maybe a pink button shirt can change that.

Comment

Not even with his green eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Come on, Danny Garcia is a LOT better looking than Zab Judah.

Sparked - people said that Macklin shouldn't be in the same ring as Martinez. I argued that while he didn't have Sergio's cheek bone structure, he would prove he could compete with him, and I believe he did that.
            Apart from round 9 on. I had to put it away it was all getting a bit unsavoury. You'd have thought they'd go at it half-arsed so they could both look handsome for all 12 rounds.

Comment

Hmmmm i dont know, he's not my type.

I have Kessler as the P4P King too

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                The problem with Garcia is the ornate facial hair.

It's what is keeping him out.

Anorak, what do you think of Matt Macklin? He was on mine but it seems boxing has taken its cruel toll. Sexy Sergio might have literally beaten him off the list.
                People are sleeping on (so to speak) Marquez here. He's the future Dos Equis man.

Comment

I think Garcia will make the list soon. If he can beat Zab, Matthysee and Khan again those are the plans for him in 2013. If he is 3 and 0 in those fights he can make that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Apart from round 9 on. I had to put it away it was all getting a bit unsavoury. You'd have thought they'd go at it half-arsed so they could both look handsome for all 12 rounds.
                    Yeah, or at least give us some extra clinches or something. Put me right off my stroke it did.

Comment

Lego style hairline should exclude him.

Comment

Working...
                      X