Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Court Appearance of James Holmes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this dude looks like hes in another world. I dont think hes acting at all, he really is a physcho or turned into one with his battles in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
      this dude looks like hes in another world. I dont think hes acting at all, he really is a physcho or turned into one with his battles in life.
      of course he looks like he's in another world...he knows that his life is on the line...

Comment

so its normal to be in another world is wat ur saying? nice

Comment

Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
          so its normal to be in another world is wat ur saying? nice
          he's acting...he's worried for his life at this moment...

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Let's say he would have killed a family member of yours; would you be singing the same tune?
            Generally speaking, I'm opposed to the death penalty. However, this is the question that always keeps me thinking longer about it. Obviously if it had happened to someone I care about, I'd want him dead. I'd want to kill him with my hands. That is the barbaric side to humanity. Looking at the guy gives me all kinds of mixed emotions. It would be interesting to see into his mind and see exactly what is going on in there.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              according to reports he surrender to police right away...so I suppose at one point he feared for his life...that's no sign of insanity...
              he also told the police that his place was rigged with explosives...why would he tell them that? he didn't seem to care much when he was shooting up all those people in the theatre.. so why would he care about police officers getting hurt and possibly killed from the explosives he set up?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                he also told the police that his place was rigged with explosives...why would he tell them that? he didn't seem to care much when he was shooting up all those people in the theatre.. so why would he care about police officers getting hurt and possibly killed from the explosives he set up?
                I don't think he cared about more people getting hurt...he was scare sh•t and was worried about himself...IMO

or maybe he just came to realize that his master plan failed him...and he simply gave up...maybe all this was supposed to end up at his apartment and that's when party two of his plan was suppose to come in effect...
                Last edited by -jose-; 07-24-2012, 10:40 AM.

Comment

That guy is acting. He was reportedly very smart
                  Was at the very top of his class before grad school
                  This guy wasnt rain man. Hes playing the insanity card which is what he should be doing.

Comment

That guy is acting. He was reportedly very smart
                    Was at the very top of his class before grad school
                    This guy wasnt rain man. Hes playing the insanity card which is what he should be doing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X