Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched all of Joe Calzaghe's losses...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, where is Daggum when you need him!

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Lol, where is Daggum when you need him!
      I hate that mother****er. The disrespect he shows Joey and a lot of other fighters is ridiculous.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Calzaghe, then again I'm not a fan of B-Hop either so I think my opinion is pretty neutral on the matter. I thought Calzaghe won that fight though. True, a lot of his punches were ugly but he still out landed Hopkins by a significant margin in almost every round. Styles make fights though and that weird style of Calzaghe just wasn't the business for Hops awkward style too. I wouldn't say Calzaghe was a better fighter than Hop, just one of those fighters who gives a great fighter problems. Gives a lot more credit to Calzaghe's record now that Hopkins is almost 50 and still beating dudes up too though.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Haha at the haters.

#1 P4P Undefeated and Undisputed Legend. No other way to describe Sir Joe.
          Rocky Marciano says hi.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            I hate that mother****er. The disrespect he shows Joey and a lot of other fighters is ridiculous.
            not true. i always support eric crumble, reggie strickland, and peter buckley.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              Yeah, I'm not a fan of Calzaghe, then again I'm not a fan of B-Hop either so I think my opinion is pretty neutral on the matter. I thought Calzaghe won that fight though. True, a lot of his punches were ugly but he still out landed Hopkins by a significant margin in almost every round. Styles make fights though and that weird style of Calzaghe just wasn't the business for Hops awkward style too. I wouldn't say Calzaghe was a better fighter than Hop, just one of those fighters who gives a great fighter problems. Gives a lot more credit to Calzaghe's record now that Hopkins is almost 50 and still beating dudes up too though.
              you mean outthrew. outland not even close. who cares about paying attention though right?

Comment

B-Hop and Robin Reid fights then?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  you mean outthrew. outland not even close. who cares about paying attention though right?
                  nope. I mean out-landed. he threw a lot of punches, missed a lot too. the punches he did land were more than what hopkins did though because hopkins barely even threw.

Comment

Came here looking for Daggum. Was not disappointed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X