Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usher To Play Sugar Ray Leonard In Movie 'Hands Of Stone' along with Robert De Niro!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Pacino will play Ray Arcel, not Robert De Niro.

Comment

i doubt ushers role is gonna be huge in this movie, and hes really not that poor of an actor, i dont see the issue.

Comment

No one seen "Light It Up"? thought Usher was good in that.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          i doubt ushers role is gonna be huge in this movie, and hes really not that poor of an actor, i dont see the issue.
          This. The movie will revolve around Duran's life. Usher's role will be marginal and will just have him in a couple of press scenes and fight scenes. The reason he's being mentioned so much by the media is because he's an A list celebrity.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            This. The movie will revolve around Duran's life. Usher's role will be marginal and will just have him in a couple of press scenes and fight scenes. The reason he's being mentioned so much by the media is because he's an A list celebrity.
            You're most likely right; Usher will probably have a small role. I don't know how well he acts; but casting him as Leonard can't be any worse than casting James Toney as Joe Frazier (in "Ali"). lol

Comment

al pacino as ray arcel as far as i know, way better pick too

Comment

I think Nikolai Valuev should play the role of Sugar Ray Leonard he's the only one possibly of matching SRL silky pacey skills.

Comment

people need to calm down.. "Hands of Stone" is about Roberto Duran... and not Sugar Ray Leonard... Jesus Christ...

Comment

would love to see usher shadowboxing shirtless in slow-mo to 'U got it bad'

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                      just Will smith but he can't be Ali and SRL
                      So.. I haven't followed this movie yet, De Niro gonna play Duran, he also played LaMatta, so if Robert can play both, Will Smith should also be able to, only that Smith don't look like no SRL. I see Usher as a potential in the appearance department, he gotta drop that weight though.

Comment

Working...
                      X