Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stunting On Another Level: Soulja Boy Drops $55 Million On Private Jet!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Stunting On Another Level: Soulja Boy Drops $55 Million On Private Jet!

Soulja Boy doesn't know the meaning of the word recession -- because TMZ has learned, the 21-year-old rapper is dropping $55 MILLION on a new private jet.

A member of Soulja's management team tells us ... the kid bought himself a G5 jet as a birthday present to himself this week.

The jet cost $35 mil ... but that's just the beginning. We're told the birthday boy is dropping an additional $20 million to pimp out his ride with all sorts of cool stuff ... like 12 custom Italian leather seats, flat screen TVs, 4 liquor bars, a special travertine tiled floor, and Brazilian hardwood cabinets.

We're told S.B. is also gutting the in-flight lavatory -- and replacing it with a giant, LUXURIOUS bathroom. Oh, he's also giving the jet a custom paint job ... to include his logo.

And if that's not enough for someone's 21st -- we're told Soulja's also spending $300,000 to throw himself a blowout birthday party at a Miami nightclub tonight ... and Dwight Howard, Bow Wow, and Sean Kingston are all expected to attend.

Kids these days.

Last edited by KING MEAT; 07-29-2011, 09:24 PM.

Damn and I though getting cooked my favorite meal and having sex with 2 different girls today was a birthday present. This sack of **** has more money than he knows what to do with.

Comment

Hope that talentless little prick ends up a broke junkie under a bridge. Stick that fucking plane up his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Damn and I though getting cooked my favorite meal and having sex with 2 different girls today was a birthday present. This sack of **** has more money than he knows what to do with.
        nice! happy bday man!

Comment

He's worst than MC Hammer. He bought the plane using credit cuz he's not that rich. I expect the plane to be repocessed in several months.

Comment

Just like a boat, a plane is an investment.

Just ask Horus.

Comment

In other news Soulja Boy has delcared bankruptcy in 2 years.

Comment

I'll get it 6 months and it will be repo'd.

Comment

55Mill has to be a majority % of his entire wealth ....what a fucking ******.

Hes going to be another old broke rapper

Comment

This kid will be flat broke in less than 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X