Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks BPP. Moderating needs some real help right now it's clear. If more mod's are needed let's look at it, because with so many members stuff like this happens, we dont want to see entire forums go down un necessarily.

Anyway, hopefully lesson learnt and it can be tackled, for a peaceful limey lounge and forums in general...

Comment

• I guess things will be quiet here for a while anyway. I'll just wait in hope for Laddie and Hoff to return.
      I'll leave a can unopened until then.

Comment

• they have all gone forever? just for the hatton thing?

how many casualties?

Comment

• they'll be back in few days like always

Comment

• Sorry I missed the fun fellas

Comment

• Limey lang lost a lot of brave soldiers last night...

Comment

• I'd like to know who got what bans, was there any permabans?

Comment

• Originally posted by mickey gomez View Post
                  I'd like to know who got what bans, was there any permabans?
                  all of em got perma banned including the serbs who supported em with their gay avatars

Comment

• How many people are we talking about here? I'm pissed because I warned them and didn't want to see it happen. It's one thing risking your own account and access but unfortunately it nearly got the limey lounge closed and less left it in a delicate state for everyone.

Any news on whether their perma bans, and what are they, surely not IP, as some of the worst most racist posters like Wlad owns and Flawless have simply started new accounts right away. No way should these guys get treated more harshly then that by that standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                      How many people are we talking about here? I'm pissed because I warned them and didn't want to see it happen. It's one thing risking your own account and access but unfortunately it nearly got the limey lounge closed and less left it in a delicate state for everyone.

Any news on whether their perma bans, and what are they, surely not IP, as some of the worst most racist posters like Wlad owns and Flawless have simply started new accounts right away. No way should these guys get treated more harshly then that by that standard.
                      lots of them i don't know for sure...i think about 10 or something...nobody is IP banned, just perma banned for now...maybe they'll come back it all depends of BPP's mercy

Comment

Working...
                      X