Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I doubt Ward will get that big money fight in Europe.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    In an ideal scenario Ward comes to England, wins every round and the judges give Froch the SD victory.

I would literally laugh my bollocks off.

And that would be karma for Ward with Jack Reiss and the gang of cronies.
    LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Weren't the biggest controversies concerning decisions in the Super Six over on European soil, Froch-Dirrell and Froch-Kessler?
      Hmmmm.....

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        The divisions cash cows are European whether you like it or not. Ward will not get a big money return with them. He can fight the Rodriguez's and Kasthonov's of the world and be big in all of jOakland in the process.
        Cash cows, lmao.

Comment

Average Joe will pay for Floyd. Not Ward.
          Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Cash cows, lmao.
          The euro-robot Kessler does make more than Ward.

I am not super convinced about Froch's popularity or earning potential, but Kessler does make bank.

Rich country, pricey seats, big promotions. TV revenue.

Pretty amazing actually considering it's so small.

But I agree Ward shouldn't fight those guys again. Chavez Jr, then retirement.

Comment

The heavyweight champ is making big money in Europe. So I seriously doubt it's Andre's style or entertainment value. I never even knew Andre expressed interest in fighting overseas.

Comment

No need for Andre Ward to go out there and fight Kessler or Froch. He beat both of them already these guys on here saying that Ward is boring just because he made them look awful and had them puzzled in their fights thats not his fault. Ward got them out of their game plan and had them mad and frustrated after their fights. They both got out worked and out classed and they both know it and these fan boys do too. Kessler vs Froch 3 needs to happen next.

Comment

The divisions cash cows are European whether you like it or not. Ward will not get a big money return with them. He can fight the Rodriguez's and Kasthonov's of the world and be big in all of jOakland in the process.
                Cash Cows who all lost to Ward LMFAO

If Europe chooses to Overpay for bouts in which Ward Left Overs are fighting for SECOND BEST AT 168 than good For Froch and Kessler LMFAO

Like I said Kessler and Froch are almost done so and Ward already defeat them BOTH

Ward don't have to chase down anybody, who knows maybe George Groves defeat Froch and hopefully he will have the balls to come and try and defeat THE BEST in their Division and not make excuses

Comment

Just so everyone knows...Ward made over $2 Million for this fight. He wont be going to Europe any time soon. Thanks.

Comment

The big money fights for Ward are Froch in England and Kessler in Denmark apart from the Chavez fight. Ward needs to accept that he isn't the money man even though he is the best fighter at 168. Why shouldn't he fight froch in England or Kessler in Denmark? they fought him in America after all. Ward's problem is that not only is he not all that exciting for the casual fan but he has a bland and off-putting personality. Ward always seems to have a chip on his shoulder and it looks like it is impossible for the guy to have fun.
                    Last edited by Humean; 11-18-2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                      Just so everyone knows...Ward made over $2 Million for this fight. He wont be going to Europe any time soon. Thanks.
                      Still not in the same league as Kessler or Froch.

Not even close.

http://www.tsmplug.com/richlist/carl-froch-net-worth/

Comment

Working...
                      X