Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Marquez a harder puncher than Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys on crack? Pacquiao walked through Bradleys slaps. Every single one of Marquez punches shook pac up.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      that is hard to say because neither just "LIVE OR DIE" with their Power like a Brawler would, both are very patient fighters

if you catch someone with something they don't see coming, I don't give a damn how tough your chin is you can get hurt

would people consider Dirrell more powerful then Abraham...Dirrell Wobbled Froch TWICE in their match and Abraham I don't remember him ever hurting Froch during their match, same for Maidana and Prescott against Khan, Maidana did hurt Khan a few times in their match but he could get the KO like Prescott did...because Prescott landed something Khan did not see coming

most fighters I am sure would rather deal with a Predictable Flat Footed Brawler then a Unpredictable Skilled Boxer who can throw things at you that your are just not ready for

so I would say at 135 yes JMM is the harder puncher, but 140 and above I would give the edge to Bradley, I think Bradley Power is very Underrated though, people Mock his Power because he don't "CHASE KNOCKOUTS"

I don't think JMM all of a sudden "GAIN MORE POWER AT 39", he just timed Pacquiao and caught him with a punch he wasn't ready for because he got so reckless and wild which just shows a Low In Ring IQ from Pacquiao because he basically dominated and won that round that he got knocked out in right at the bell

Comment

• well marquez has got 40 KOs and bradley has got about 3. so yeah....

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          you guys on crack? Pacquiao walked through Bradleys slaps. Every single one of Marquez punches shook pac up.

i wonder why...memo just did his masterpiece last saturday..

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Likar Ramos has a chin of steel and look what Marquez did to him.
            Hey mushahahahadeeen finally you come out of hiding after all that crap you talked about Martinez the Chavez lost and you disappeared for 3 months

Comment

• Yes he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I you mean both at welterweight no. But pfp yes.
                imho not only p4p speaking marquez have been hurting pac since the featherweights and although took him longer time to adjust but just like Pac brought up his power to WW, bradley could not hurt a fly but and bro we have seen it with our own eyes JuanMa's power I dont know why you are denying this?

Comment

Working...
                X