No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Gear!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah true..

Plus who wants to put they hands in someone elses sweaty gloves that they were just wearing..... and plop someone elses sweaty headgear ontop of they head.... yeah right, get ya own stuff man

i guess you have never fought in a tournament before.
    in tournaments you use the gloves that other fighters use.
    in a tournament, as soon as a bouts done, you go sign in and get your gloves, which happen to be used, sweaty, and wet.

just letting you know....sweaty or not, gloves are gloves

Comment

what about mouthpieces??? everybody here has to have a mouthpiece

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOut Le View Post
        Yeah true..

Plus who wants to put they hands in someone elses sweaty gloves that they were just wearing..... and plop someone elses sweaty headgear ontop of they head.... yeah right, get ya own stuff man

i guess you have never fought in a tournament before.
        in tournaments you use the gloves that other fighters use.
        in a tournament, as soon as a bouts done, you go sign in and get your gloves, which happen to be used, sweaty, and wet.

just letting you know....sweaty or not, gloves are gloves

yeah well you have to in the tournament, you have the option to have your own stuff in training. If you like using the sweaty old raggedy **** they have in the gym then thats alright cause its your preferences, but why the **** are you tryin to come at us and try to put us down when our preference is to pick the equipment we want to use and get them for ourselves. I made the thread so people can post pics and compare gear, you shouldnt have even came in if you dont have ****, and you definatly shouldnt have posted with some hater **** when you dont even have anything to add the thread but some angry rant cause your headgear smells like balls.

Comment

haha

you are obsessed with your gear.

go train for your amatuer debut at super super heavyweight

how do you find all this time to collect so much equipment and you havent even fought yet.

i dont think you ar ea fihgter, i consider you to be a guy who buys thigns and claimns he's a fihgetre

i jsut read the other thing you posted, you jsut had pinky surgery, oh wait that problly will affect your debut right??

worry about fighting and trianing, stop worring about yoru equipment

and i bet i can lay you out even when you have 100 pounds on me

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOut Le View Post
            haha

you are obsessed with your gear.

go train for your amatuer debut at super super heavyweight

how do you find all this time to collect so much equipment and you havent even fought yet.

i dont think you ar ea fihgter, i consider you to be a guy who buys thigns and claimns he's a fihgetre

i jsut read the other thing you posted, you jsut had pinky surgery, oh wait that problly will affect your debut right??

worry about fighting and trianing, stop worring about yoru equipment

and i bet i can lay you out even when you have 100 pounds on me
            that was squared circle getting the pinky surgery dumbass. Not only are you illiterate, but look at all those ****in misspellings, and I aint never been laid out and no ****** 100 pounds smaller than me is going to do it.

Comment

make that 120 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by uNo goes View Post
                all i own is a hand wraps
                I remember those days...

Comment

Working...
                X