Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Crawford, Postol Ripped and Ready For War in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Postol pulls the upset. I think his lanky frame and awkward style will be the tell tale story of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
      Should Postol keep Crawford at range, it's his fight to win. I'm curious to see how well Bud handles that stiff jab. Should be a helluva scrap!
      This fight would only mean something if it was a GBP fight. Stop supporting Top Rank fights you ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
        Hmm I'm going to call Postol by surprisingly wide decision. Frustrates Crawford from range, who can't adapt to it and gets no help from his corner.
        Yes, it depends on how well each man adapts to the other. I think Crawford has an edge in that department. But I wouldn't be surprised if the fight went the way you described. Postal is being underestimated and I'm not sure about Crawford's trainer being able to help on the fly.

Comment

Crawford hype ends tomorrow, Postol is a nightmare matchup for him.

Comment

Man i'm tempted to lay a bet on Postol at +425. He is +700 to win on points.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
              Man i'm tempted to lay a bet on Postol at +425. He is +700 to win on points.
              Me too, I'm just worried they rob him on the cards.

Comment

Both men looks solid.

Postol's grin is joker grinning at Batman.

The guy is confident.

Postol is a methodical patient shark that will dissect crawford. Postol will win this and Catapult him to stardom. While, if Crawford loses, he will lose but gain more fans for a close, competitive loss.

Can't wait. This is as good as it gets. A treat to all boxing fans.

# Postol will only lose if robbed he is after all in American soil

# Freddie Roach is the game changer
                Last edited by Spoon23; 07-22-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

didnt realize this was PPV, thought it was regular HBO, damnit

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    This fight would only mean something if it was a GBP fight. Stop supporting Top Rank fights you ass.
                    I'd take Top Rank over GBP any day

Comment

Originally posted by JFalu View Post
                      I'd take Top Rank over GBP any day
                      That is why no one will ever remember your name.

Comment

Working...
                      X